In the area of Alfama and with capacity for 2 people, Beco do Eléctrico is a very cozy duplex studio with 40m2, in a charming building and in a typical Lisbon area. Recently renovated.
On the top floor there is a double bed and a seating area with a TV. On the lower floor is located the dining area and kitchenette.
Located in the historical center of Lisbon with access to the main public transport, namely buses, trains and metro.
- 1 bedroom with double bed and sitting area with TV, on the upper floor
- Dining area with kitchenette, downstairs
- 1 complete bathroom with shower and hairdryer.
- Kitchenette equipped with fridge, freezer, oven, stove, microwave, toaster, kettle, coffee machine, cutlery, crockery and kitchen utensils
- Internet access (wifi)
- Air conditioning
- Washing machine, iron and ironing board
- First aid kit
You will have access to the entire apartment and amenities without restrictions.
Make yourself at home!
What we love:
- Very welcoming
- Optimal tourist location
- Proximity of the Tagus River
- Typical building and area
- Location close to major transport
- Near typical restaurants
- Friendly and nice neighborhood
Nearby Points of Interest:
- Located in the Bairro de Alfama
- 1 minute walk from the restaurant Tasca do Chico
- 2 minutes walk from the Miradouro Santo Estevão
- 3 minutes walk from the bus stop (712,734)
- 4 minutes walk from the Military Museum
- 5 minutes walk from the Fado Museum
- 5 minutes walk from Metro station (Santa Apolónia)
- 5 minutes walk to the supermarket Pingo Doce
- 6 minutes walk from Casanova, Bica do Sapato, Cais de Pedra and Lux Fragile Nightclub
-10 minutes walk from the Tagus River
-15 minutes walk from Baixa de Lisboa and Terreiro do Paço
- 2 km from the Rossio train station
- 2 km from Bikeiberia (bike rental)
- 3 km from the train station of Cais do Sodré
- 6 km from the Lisbon Zoo
- 6 km from the Academia de Golf de Lisboa
- 7 km from Lisbon airport
- 14 km from the beach of Caxias (train station Cais do Sodré)
- 17 km from the beaches of Costa da Caparica
- 35 km of the Natural Park of Sintra
Please note that we do not have a front desk, so please let us know your arrival time in advance.
Boost your experience in Lisbon with our tips:
- GPS audio guided tour: discover Lisbon at your speed
- Fado and Dinner: an authentic experience
- Chinese medicine: massage and acupuncture
- Airport transfer: let us guide you
- Traditional Portuguese food: delight in the best choices
- Visit Lisbon: we help you choose the best toursGet the full listing »