Welcome to our home! Our beautiful apartment is the perfect place to stay here in Lisbon!
A few blocks from Mercado de Campo de Ourique and from Amoreiras Shopping Center, our home is located in a very quiet zone with lots of good restaurants and local stores.
Plenty of buses in the area will take you easily everywhere. Explore the neighbourhood and enjoy this unique part of Lisbon.
I hope you enjoy your stay!
Our unique apartment is the perfect base when visiting Lisbon. Conveniently located in Campo de Ourique and with great transport links, you’ll be right in the hub of the city but able to escape the hustle and bustle!
The living area combines stylish interior decor with lovely finishing touches to create a relaxing place to stay. There is also a single sofa bed in the living room.
All the modern appliances are available in the kitchen for cooking a delicious meal.
It has a super comfortable double bed and, with fresh luxury linens, what more do you need for a good night’s sleep?
Freshen up in the lovely bathroom - wake up in the mornings with the fantastic shower.
My property will be professionally cleaned before your stay.
You will have the whole place to yourself. We will provide you with the basic supplies for cooking and shower. The whole place is available.
You can park in the street and it is free from 7 pm to 9 am!
You may occasionally hear noise from neighbouring apartments, as most buildings in Lisbon aren’t soundproofed!
My friends at Hostmaker are looking after my home while I am away; they are a short-lets management service team who know Lisbon like the back of their hand! I trust them to look after you and give you a warm welcome! If you have any questions about your stay, please get in touch through the channel platform.
Located in the heart of the city, close to the neighborhoods of Amoreiras and Estrela, Campo de Ourique is a mainly residential area with plenty of families and retired locals. For an unusual experience, visit the beautiful Prazeres Cemetery, which dates back to 1833 and is home to beautiful architecture as well as the highest concentration of cypress trees on the Iberian peninsula. The beautiful Santo Condestável’s Church is also well worth a visit, designed by Vasco Regaleira. For a little culture, head to Casa Fernando Pessoa which is the neighborhood’s cultural center, dedicated and named after the eponymous poet. Campo de Ourique is also the last stop of the iconic Number 28 tram route, where you can ride on one the city’s last original 1930s trams.
When it comes to food, Melhor Bolo de Chocolate do Mundo claim to have the world’s best chocolate cake and is certainly worth a taste to judge for yourself. For lunch, head to Tasca Imperial for a reasonably-priced hearty Portuguese meal. In the evening, try Restaurante Moules & Beer for a variety of mussels dishes with Belgian, German, Dutch, and Portuguese beer. Alternatively, for Portuguese and international haute cuisine, try the romantic Estórias na Casa da Comida. For an evening drink, the laid back and fun A Paródia is good for drinks with friends, while the Art Nouveau bar Procópio plays jazz and bossa nova music while you drink.
Close to the apartment you will find a lot of bus stops. Exploring Lisbon could hardly be easier!
- The flat capacity is for 3 people, no additional guests allowed. There is a single sofa bed in the living room.
- Check-in and keys: please note there will be a €25 fee for check-ins before 8 am and after 10 pm, and guests will be charged €40 for lost keys or lockouts.
- Hot water: the water heater has limited capacity. Once the hot water runs out, it will take some time for the water to warm up.
- Electricity: It is fairly common in Lisbon for the electricity to trip if more than 2 high wattage electrical appliances are being used at the same time. Guests are advised to keep this in mind when using appliances like heaters, washing machine, hairdryers, toasters, fans, etc, and there will be a €40 charge in case of electricity trips due to overuse. Most homes in Portugal don’t have central heating or air conditioning, heaters and fans will be provided.
- City tax and ID: Government mandated city tax of €2 per person per day (except children under 12 years), will be charged to you at check-in and your Govt ID will be collected at check-in for submission to the authorities as required by local laws. Please note city tax is only applicable for a maximum of 7 days continuously, we do not accept cash.
- Finally, please be eco-friendly and turn off all the lights and electrical appliances (such as heaters and fans) when you leave the apartment!
- Please note there is no elevator in the building. You will have to walk up to approximately 40 steps to get to the flat.Get the full listing »