Escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life to stay at this Portsmouth vacation rental cottage on the Sakonnet River. The quiet boho retreat boasts 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom as well as a patio, enclosed yard and waterfront beach access for 6 guests. When you’re not fishing, boating or enjoying crispy fried clams, Newport attractions like The Breakers and Marble House await. With stunning sights available nearby along Cliff Walk, Ocean Drive and Bellevue Avenue, you’ll be vacationing in style!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2 (Bunk Room): Full-over-Full Bunk Bed
Experience cozy days along the Sakonnet River during your stay at this chic cottage! The bright interior features wireless internet access and a flat-screen cable TV, perfect for downtime on the couch.
Gleaming hardwood floors, wall-to-wall windows overlooking the water, and crisp white walls create an airy and inviting living space that will make relaxing a breeze. The open concept floor plan seamlessly connects the living room to the upscale kitchen area, where you can whip up all of your favorite seafood meals!
With stainless steel appliances, open shelving and a sleek tile backdrop, the fully equipped kitchen is sure to delight! While there's seating at the 4-person dining table inside, the furnished patio features a grill for those relaxing summer evenings.
Wind down for the night by skipping rocks on the river, or simply kicking back with a glass of wine in one of the Adirondack chairs. The two bedrooms offer comfortable sleeping spaces so you and the rest of your traveling companions will wake rejuvenated and ready for another memorable day!
-- THE LOCATION --
Idyllic days of making memories along the water await just minutes from the cottage! The kids will love the Green Animals Topiary Gardens, where you'll also find a Victorian home, orchards and herb gardens. Spend a relaxing day along Sandy Point Beach before enjoying a wine tasting at Greenvale Vineyards, one of 14 stops along the Coastal Wine Trail.
Hop on a ferry ride to Prudence Island, where you'll find no sidewalks, only dirt roads and secluded small-town charm. Back on Aquidneck Island, Rail Explorers boasts a 6-mile trip along Narragansett Bay with stunning views you won't forget! Top off your day with some fresh seafood and a cold pint at The Red Dory.
Just 8 miles away, the historic charms of Newport will keep you coming back. You won't want to miss Bellevue Avenue attractions like The Breakers Vanderbilt mansion, which features 70 rooms, breathtaking decor and 14 acres of landscaped grounds. Bellevue Avenue Historic District offers additional elaborate Gilded Age homes including the Marble House, The Elms and the Beachwood.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that?s on your mind. It?s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, a flat-screen cable TV, air conditioning, washer/dryer, provided linens and towels, outdoor shower, furnished patio, gas grill, enclosed yard, private beach and waterfront access and more
- Prime Aquidneck Island location on the Sakonnet River minutes from Sandy Point Beach, Prudence Island and Newport attractions like Bellvue Avenue Historic District and The Breakers
- Nearest Major Airport: T. F. Green Airport (~37 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note the beach and water are accessible down a set of stairs, which may present access difficulties for travelers with mobility impairments
- Please note that the wood-burning stove is non-operational
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »