Experience the Portland-area like never before at 'The Private Den,' a quaint 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental apartment in central Milwaukie! With enough space to sleep up to 8, this ground-floor unit offers a tastefully furnished interior with a kitchenette, foosball table, flat-screen TV, and a lovely shared backyard with a patio, deck, and fire pit perfect for s'mores. Whether you're in town to explore downtown Portland or visit the Willamette River, this is the perfect Oregon getaway!
-- THE PROPERTY --
** NOTE: The homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit with some shared outdoor amenities **
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: 2 Twin Air Mattresses
Boasting comfortable furnishings, a cheerful traditional interior, and all of the household essentials, 'The Private Den' will make you feel right at home.
Jumpstart your day with a hot cup of coffee at the wooden dining table and wait for your crew to roll out of bed. This ground-floor unit offers a calming cream interior, a ceiling fan, and a flat-screen TV for your viewing pleasure.
Before you walk to the local bus stop to head downtown, whip up breakfast to eat in the well-equipped kitchenette. Complete with a fridge, microwave, freezer, knife set, sink, and toaster, the kitchenette has everything you need for cooking quick bites!
After an adventure-filled day around town, enjoy a round of sunset cocktails on the fully furnished, shared patio behind the home. This outdoor entertainment area offers a deck with a dining area, a garden, gas grill, and a fire pit that's a fantastic spot for stargazing.
If you're not quite ready for bed after the fire pit, play a friendly game of foosball in the unit or turn on a movie on the flat-screen TV.
The cozy master bedroom features a king bed while the second bedroom offers a queen mattress. Up to 4 additional guests will make themselves comfortable on the living room's queen bed or one of the 2 twin-sized air mattresses available.
-- THE LOCATION --
This apartment is the perfect place for travelers looking to explore Portland and avoid the hustle and bustle of downtown! You'll be within walking distance from the bus line to reach the heart of Portland or just a 12-minute drive away.
For any sailing enthusiasts, the Willamette River is only 5 minutes from your door and offers plenty of fantastic sites! Please reach out to the homeowner if you're interested in booking a sailing tour with her boating company.
When you're not dining at the apartment, be sure to enjoy a meal at one of the nearby restaurants or pubs. Some local hot spots include Milwaukie Cafe And Bottle Shop, Heirloom, Bob's Red Mill, as well as Screen Door and The Observatory downtown.
Some other options for fun while you're in town include driving to the wineries around the Willamette Valley, visiting the OMSI Planetarium downtown, or strolling through the Portland Japanese Garden in the summertime! There are also plenty of scenic local parks and hiking trails nearby.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette, nautical decor, carpet flooring, foosball table, flat-screen TV, free WiFi, 1-car driveway parking, and more!
- Enjoy access to a fantastic shared outdoor entertainment area outside including a patio, deck with an outdoor dining area, garden, fire pit, gas grill, and more!
- Fantastic Milwaukie Location - Located on the bus stop that takes you to Downtown Portland (a 12-minute drive away), within 10 minutes of top-notch breweries and restaurants, 5 minutes from the Willamette River, and close to nature tours, rental shops, the OMSI Planetarium, hiking trails, local parks, and much more
- Airport: Portland International Airport ( ~ 13 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that 4 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 4 guests can sleep comfortably on the 2 twin-sized air mattresses or the queen bed in the living room, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 8
- NOTE: The homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit with some shared outdoor amenities
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »