Port St. Lucie
Enjoy the laid-back Florida lifestyle with this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental condo in Port St. Lucie. This ground-level villa offers a lovely screened porch with views of the surrounding garden, 1,200 square feet of well-appointed living space and comfortable sleeping accommodations for 6 adults, or 4 adults and 4 children. Easy access to world class golfing, fine-dining and a pristine beach make this home the perfect destination for your next getaway!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed, Full Futon | Bedroom 2 (Guest Suite): Queen Bed, Full Futon | Additional Sleeping: Queen Air Mattress
A beautiful, green garden with swaying palm trees guide you to the entrance of this luxury villa-style home.
Step inside the open-concept living space and feel at-home with high ceilings and comfortable furnishings. A quaint dinette table with seating for four guests underneath a hanging lantern, where you can gather with travel companions to share lively conversation and freshly cooked meals!
Unwind during your downtime and relax on the leather sofa and armchair facing a large flat screen cable TV in the living room. Read a book under natural light pouring from the room’s expansive window or catch up on your favorite programs.
Move freely from the living room into the gorgeous, fully equipped kitchen. A center-island chopping table, modern amenities and spacious countertops provide everything you’ll need to whip up tasty home-cooked treats.
On those bright, sunny Florida afternoons, mix your favorite cocktails and take your drinks out to the inviting screened porch. Kick back, enjoy the lovely scenery and feel the warm tropical breeze. A second screened porch is available off the guest suite, for even more space to relax.
When you feel like staying close to home, take advantage of the complex’s community pool less than a minute walk from the condo. Lay out in the provided lawn chairs and catch some poolside sunrays.
Retreat inside after a long day in the sun and drift off to a quiet, peaceful sleep. The guest suite bedroom features a queen-sized bed and a futon that can sleep 1 adult or 2 children. The room also boasts a full en suite bathroom and small kitchenette with a small fridge, microwave, toaster oven and an induction cooktop.
The master bedroom also has a queen-sized bed, full futon, and an en suite bathroom with a jacuzzi tub and walk-in shower. Start your day with a refreshing bath or shower and prepare for your next exciting adventure!
-- THE LOCATION --
Make sure the golfers of your group bring their clubs, as this property is an easy 5-minute walk from the prestigious PGA Golf Club with 3 18-hole golf courses and the PGA Center for Golf Learning Performance. There is also a free short course that offers 6 holes from 35 to 60 yards. This is a unique opportunity to receive professional training and improve your game!
Take a 30-minute drive east and reach the Savannas Preserve State Park, Jensen Beach and many others along the Treasure Coast region. Spend the day hiking through the natural Florida wildlife, then relax on the sandy beach, swim in the Atlantic, fish from the coast, boat or jetski.
Treat yourself to a night out after a long day of fun and adventure. Just a mile from your villa you’ll find Tutto Fresco, offering upscale Italian dining and a full bar.
If you’re traveling in the Spring, make sure to check out a Met’s Spring Training game at First Data Field, just a couple miles away, for some ballpark fun!
The condo is close to 3 different airports, including Palm Beach International Airport 40 minutes away, as well as Fort Lauderdale–Hollywood International Airport and Orlando International Airport an hour and a half away!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private onsite laundry machines, central heating and air-conditioning, master bedroom work desk with universal docking station, wireless printer and 2 22-inch monitors, free WiFi, 3 flat screen cable TVs, 2 screened-porch patios, feeding booster seat, community pool, community charcoal grill, and much more
- Great Port St. Lucie location - Tucked away in a quiet, private neighborhood with easy access to world-class golf, Jensen Beach and nearby fine-dining!
- Nearest Airport - Vero Beach Regional Airport - 3400 Cherokee Road, Vero Beach, FL 32960 (~28 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 30 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Monthly rentals welcome. Please inquire with Evolve for more information
- The pool may only be used by guests on the reservation. All rules must be followed as posted in pool area
- Commercial, truck, RV, motorcycle, scooters, trailers, boats etc are strictly prohibited. No vehicle maintenance work is permitted in the parking area
- Operating any kind of business from the unit is not permittedGet the full listing »