Port St. Joe
This Gulf-front home is ALMOST HEAVEN with its unimpeded Gulf views, 7-person hot tub, Foosball table, hammock with a view and permanently set beach volleyball net. So whether your perfect vacation includes games and fun or rest and relaxation, this beach home provides it all. A 2-car garage also provides a great place to park cars, or your big-boy toys. Parking outside the home is limited to 4 vehicles.
Looking for adventure during your stay at Almost Heaven? Your reservation includes $250 worth of adventure gear rental. Whether your adventure is sitting under an umbrella on the white-sandy beaches, biking, or fishing from a kayak in the Bay, this $250 credit towards your vacation gear rental will ensure you have the adventure you seek. You will be able to shop for bikes, paddle boards, kayaks, beach chairs, umbrellas, or even beach carts. No need to find the rental company, your gear will be delivered to your beach house the day of your arrival.
- Driveway parking for 4 vehicles
- 2-car garage
- Foosball table
- Easy access to beachfront lower deck
- Enclosed hot/cold shower
- Raised deck with hot tub
- Hammock with a view of the Gulf
- Private boardwalk to the beach
- House entry
- Daybed with trundle provides sleeping for 2
- Flat screen TV
- Open concept living area
- Wall of sliding doors provides expansive views throughout the room
- Plantation shutters allow privacy or invite in the Florida sunshine
- Spacious kitchen with peninsula seating for 5
- Dining for 6
- Large living area with flat-screen TV
- Walk-out to shaded beach-side deck
- Gas grill and outdoor dining
- Step-down to beach-side sun deck
- Stairs to the private boardwalk
- Queen bedroom, Ensuite with step-in shower
- French doors to street-side private deck
- Full laundry facilities
- Bunk room with Twin over Twin and Daybed with trundle
- French door to private street-side deck
- Door to master bath that can be locked off
- Hall bath with shower/tub combo
- Large Gulf-front King Master Suite
- Door to Gulf-front covered deck
- Large Master bath with step-in shower, jetted tub, double vanities
- Queen room with door to Gulf-front covered deck
At Almost Heaven, you will experience breathtaking natural beauty and discover the magic of Gulf-front living. Take time to enjoy morning walks on the beach, days of endless fun in the sun and then the spectacular sunsets.
This home accommodates 12.
Check out the Cape & Coast app for more activities you can enjoy during your stay. You can find deep sea fishing guides, grocery delivery, restaurants, personal chef, receive emergency notifications and so much more.
Bringing a pet? That can be arranged for an additional fee. No events allowed that are over the occupancy of the house. We strictly adhere to a minimum age limit for renters.Get the full listing »