Under repair due to Hurricane Michael - welcoming guests Fall 2019!
Nestled at the end of a quiet residential street, you will find a remodeled and re-imagined Gulf-front beach home that has everything you need for a fabulous beach vacation. With 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, an updated kitchen, stand-alone ice maker, private pool, hot tub, and fire pit, SUGAR DUNES is the ultimate beachfront escape.
The large open living area is perfect for connecting with friends and family or dividing up for a little “me” time. The kitchen is a chef’s dream with plenty of prep area and large eat-at peninsula. The counter height dining table, provides beautiful Gulf views, the perfect backdrop for any meal. Spending time on either of the 12 foot wide beachfront decks will help melt your stress away while listening to the waves crashing, breathing in the salt air or watching the abundant bird life and dolphins that daily feed along the shore.
Looking for adventure during your stay at Sugar Dunes? Your reservation includes $250 worth of adventure gear rental. Whether your adventure is sitting under an umbrella on the white-sandy beaches, biking, or fishing from a kayak in the Bay, this $250 credit towards your vacation gear rental will ensure you have the adventure you seek. You will be able to shop for bikes, paddle boards, kayaks, beach chairs, umbrellas, or even beach carts. No need to find the rental company, your gear will be delivered to your beach house and will be waiting for your arrival.
- Covered parking
- Gas grill
- Private 7x17 pool/spa, can be heated for an additional fee
- Hot tub
- Fire pit
- Private connection to community boardwalk
- Open hot/cold outdoor shower
- House entry with beverage fridge
- Full bath
- Queen bedroom
- Large living area with 65 inch smart TV with Blu-Ray
- Second seating area with beachfront Queen sofa sleeper
- Two-piece powder room
- Fully equipped kitchen with granite counters and stainless appliances
- Separate ice maker
- Counter height peninsula with seating for 4
- Counter height dining table with seating for 8
- Walkout to main level deck
- Exterior stairs to ground level
- Gulf-front King Master with en suite bath, double vanity and walk-in closet
- Private entrance to large covered deck
- 2nd Gulf-front King with door to upper deck and shares hall bath
- Bunk room with Twin over Twin bunk and Queen bed, shares hall bath
- Full-sized laundry facility
This pet-friendly home is located on North Cape San Blas and provides Wifi, long distance to US and Canada, a gas grill and is only 65 steps from the beach, accommodating 12 with the sleeper sofa in the sitting area.
Need more room, Turtle Moon Haven is next door.
Check out the Cape & Coast app for more activities you can enjoy during your stay. You can find deep sea fishing guides, grocery delivery, restaurants, personal chef, receive emergency notifications and so much more.
Bringing a pet or want pool heat? They can be arranged for additional fees. No events allowed that are over the occupancy of the house or that require a chaperone. We strictly adhere to a minimum age limit for renters.Get the full listing »