POOL IS COMPLETE!!
PARASOL AT SECLUDED DUNES is architecturally unique and is designed to maximize the phenomenal views and center on a family-gathering floor plan, high ceilings, detailed architectural elements and up-scale interior furnishings. Other details like oyster shell embedded granite, dual dining areas and private hot tub, are all combined to make this beachfront home one of the most impressive rental homes on the Cape.
Each bedroom has a private balcony allowing the large glass doors and windows to blur the lines between outside and in. Perfect for coffee in the morning while the large open main level deck invites you to cocktails under the stars.
Looking for adventure during your stay at Parasol? Your reservation includes $250 worth of adventure gear rental. Whether your adventure is sitting under an umbrella on the white-sandy beaches, biking, or fishing from a kayak in the Bay, this $250 credit towards your vacation gear rental will ensure you have the adventure you seek. You will be able to shop for bikes, paddle boards, kayaks, beach chairs, umbrellas, or even beach carts. No need to find the rental company, your gear will be delivered to your beach house and will be waiting for your arrival.
- Covered parking
- Gas grill
- Beach access
- Private 9x27 pool, additional charge for heat
- Steps to main level deck
- Private, elevated hot tub with Gulf views
- Second fridge
- Stand-alone ice maker
- Elevator access to all floors
- House entry with electronic lock
- Open floor plan with phenomenal Gulf views
- 11.5 ft ceilings plus a wall of windows 10 ft high by 40 ft wide frames the magnificent views
- Fully equipped chef’s kitchen with pantry
- Oyster shell embedded granite counters
- Stainless steel appliances
- Two breakfast bars provide additional seating
- Large main dining table with seating for 10
- Balcony just off of the dining area
- Seating for 6 at a Beachfront counter-height gathering table
- Large living area with enclosed 60-inch, flat screen HDTV above the gas fireplace
- Powder room
- Street-side King Master with private en suite bath, granite counter and double vanity
- Private covered balcony
- 420-sq-ft main deck also provides access to the beach walkway
- Gulf-front Grand King Master with walk-in closet and covered private Gulf-front balcony
- Private en suite bath with oyster shell embedded granite counters, step-in shower and double vanities
- 2nd Gulf-front King Master with walk-in closet and covered private Gulf-front balcony
- Private en suite bath with granite counters, step-in shower and double vanities
- Street-side Queen bedroom suite with covered balcony overlooking protected wildlife habitat
- Private bath, granite counters and double vanity
- Children's suite with Twin over Full bunk and Twin over Twin bunk
- Private en suite bath with shower
- Private covered balcony
- Conveniently located full-sized laundry
Make “forever” memories with magnificent mornings, long days doing whatever suits you, and enchanted evenings finding out why Secluded Dunes is the “most-desired” area of Cape San Blas.
The home accommodates 14.
Check out the Cape & Coast app for more activities you can enjoy during your stay. You can find deep sea fishing guides, grocery delivery, restaurants, personal chef, receive emergency notifications and so much more.
The owner has a strict pet policy of no more than 2 small dogs (20 lbs or less) or 1 medium dog (no more than 40lbs) Any guest found bringing dogs over the limit is subject to a $250.00 penalty per pet. Want the pool heated? That can be arranged for additional fee. No events allowed if over the occupancy of the house or that require a chaperone. We strictly adhere to a minimum age limit for renters.Get the full listing »