EASY BREEZY is a home designed for entertaining and enjoying time with family and friends. The cool-tone interior colors inspire relaxation and the large windows expose the spectacular views of this Gulf-front home. With amenities like up-scale furnishings, 3 beachfront King suites, private bath for each bedroom, TVs in each bedroom, top-of-the line deck furniture, COREtec flooring with Travertine tile in the bathrooms, a laundry facility on each bedroom floor, landscaped private pool, and private boardwalk, you cannot go wrong with this beach home.
The kitchen is also one of the most wonderful features of Easy Breezy, featuring high-end Bosch & LG appliances, a pantry, two dishwashers, and a pass-through to the outdoor grill/eating area. A wet bar is also located on this floor with a stand-alone ice maker and wine cooler.
Looking for adventure during your stay at Easy Breezy? Your reservation includes $250 worth of adventure gear rental. Whether your adventure is sitting under an umbrella on the white-sandy beaches, biking, or fishing from a kayak in the Bay, this $250 credit towards your vacation gear rental will ensure you have the adventure you seek. You will be able to shop for bikes, paddle boards, kayaks, beach chairs, umbrellas, or even beach carts. No need to find the rental company, your gear will be delivered to your beach house and waiting on your arrival.
- Covered and open parking
- Private heated pool
- Fish cleaning station
- Enclosed hot/cold outdoor shower
- Half bath convenient to pool and beach
- Entry door with electronic lock
- Refrigerator convenient to pool area
- Elevator access to all floors
- Street-side bunk room with Twin over Twin and Futon, private en suite bath with shower
- Access to the wrap-around deck and gaming TV
- Gulf-front bedroom with two Full beds, private en suite bath and Gulf-front deck access
- Gulf-front King Master with walk-in closet, private en suite bath and access to Gulf-front deck
- Laundry facilities
- Main living level with large living room, wide-screen TV
- Wet bar with wine cooler and stand-alone icemaker
- Long dining table with extra seating at the kitchen peninsula
- Fantastic kitchen with lots of counter space, high-end Bosch and LG appliances
- Two dishwashers
- Stainless farm sink with industrial stainless faucet
- Pass-thru from kitchen to grill/eating area
- Gas grill
- Half bath
- Street-side bunkroom with four Full beds and en suite bath
- Gulf-front King Master with private en suite and Gulf-front deck access
- 2nd Gulf-front King Master with private en suite and Gulf-front deck access
- Laundry facilities
This home accommodates 18.
Easy Breezy has easy access to the 8-mile Logger Head Walk/Bike Path, so those wanting to get their “FIT” on while on vacation have no excuse. Walk, run, or bike, this trail runs from the beginning of Cape San Blas Road to the State Park at the end of the Peninsula.
Check out the Cape & Coast app for more activities you can enjoy during your stay. You can find deep sea fishing guides, grocery delivery, restaurants, personal chef, receive emergency notifications and so much more.
Bringing a pet or want pool heat? Either one can be arranged for additional fees (please note that pool heat will only raise the water temperature 10 degrees above the outside temperature). No events allowed that are over the occupancy of the house or that require a chaperone. We strictly adhere to a minimum age limit for renters.Get the full listing »