SHORE DAZE has a beautifully remodeled open floor plan designed for spending time with your friends and family, or finding that quiet private corner for curling up with the book you have been meaning to read. Sit on one of the decks and soak up sun, shade, salt air, or the relaxing sound of the Gulf waves. Or unwind on the screened porch while keeping a watch on the kids playing on the beach. You will feel the emphasis of relaxation while enjoying this exceptional property.
Looking for adventure during your stay at Shore Daze? Your reservation includes $250 worth of adventure gear rental. Whether your adventure is sitting under an umbrella on the white-sandy beaches, biking, or fishing from a kayak in the Bay, this $250 credit towards your vacation gear rental will ensure you have the adventure you seek. You will be able to shop for bikes, paddle boards, kayaks, beach chairs, umbrellas, or even beach carts. No need to find the rental company, your gear will be delivered to your beach house and will be waiting for your arrival.
- Covered and open air parking available
- FYI: Though there is plenty of parking, the road to Shore Daze makes it impossible to negotiate with a boat or trailer.
- Laundry facilities in utility area
- Enclosed hot/cold outdoor shower
- Private boardwalk to the beach
- House entry with electronic lock
- Large living and dining area with 2-story high ceiling
- Dining for 8 with seating for 3 more at the peninsula
- Awesome views of the beach and Gulf
- Beautiful kitchen with granite counters and stainless appliances
- Access to screened porch with dining for 4
- Sun deck with bar-height chairs
- Gas grill
- Stairs to boardwalk
- Large Gulf-front King Master with desk and French doors to living area
- Master bath with step-in tiled shower and double vanities
- Street-side King room and accesses hall bath
- King Gulf-front bedroom with private deck
- Private entrance to hall bath
- Bunk room with Twin over Full bunk and Queen bed
- Shared bath with tub/shower combo
Enjoy fantastic views, nearness to the beach and Gulf, or the close proximity of the 8-mile Logger Head Walk/Bike Path that runs from the beginning of Cape San Blas Road to the State Park. Shore Daze creates a perfect vacation get-away for all ages.
Check out the Cape & Coast app for more activities you can enjoy during your stay. You can find deep sea fishing guides, grocery delivery, restaurants, personal chef, receive emergency notifications and so much more.
FYI: Though there is plenty of parking, the road to Shore Daze makes it impossible to negotiate with a boat or trailer.
Bringing a pet? That can be arranged for an additional fee. No events allowed that are over the occupancy of the house or that require a chaperone. We strictly adhere to a minimum age limit for renters.Get the full listing »