Port St. Joe
It is rare to find a home for a small group BY THE SEA, but this Gulf-front home provides that and so much more. Once inside, the house is all on one level so children are not sleeping on a different floor from parents. You will not miss out on the conveniences offered in larger homes. The updated kitchen has custom cabinetry, granite counters, and stainless appliances and the living room provides the views you want from a Florida vacation. A sun deck and an area shaded by a pergola provide outdoor eating areas or a place to get that impressive tan you want to take back home.
A private boardwalk provides easy access to the beach and an open outdoor shower makes a great place to rinse off the saltwater and sand. Then get a front row seat in your beachfront hot tub and watch the sun plunge into the Gulf while displaying breathtaking colors and hues.
Are you looking for adventure during your stay at By the Sea? Your reservation includes $250 worth of adventure gear rental. Whether your adventure is sitting under an umbrella on the white-sandy beaches, biking, or fishing from a kayak in the Bay, this $250 credit towards your vacation gear rental will ensure you have the adventure you seek. You will be able to shop for bikes, paddle boards, kayaks, beach chairs, umbrellas, or even beach carts. No need to find the rental company, your gear will be delivered to your beach house and will be waiting for your arrival.
- Parking with room for a boat
- Stairs to main entry door with electronic lock
- Beachfront stairs to main house level
- Private boardwalk to the beach
- Open, outdoor cold shower
- Beachfront hot tub
- Open concept living area with full kitchen and dining area
- Large living area with large screen TV and Blu-Ray/DVD player
- Queen sleeper sofa
- Access to beachfront deck with gas grill and dining areas
- Gulf-front King Master separated from the other bedrooms by the living area
- En suite master bath with tiled step-in shower and separate vanity area
- Master walk-in closet and laundry facilities
- Private deck access to pergola covered deck
- 2nd King room with private access to sun deck area
- Hall bath with tub/shower combo that serves both the King and Queen rooms
- Queen room with extra Twin bed
- Flat screen TV/DVD players in every bedroom
Check out the Cape & Coast app for more activities you can enjoy during your stay. You can find deep sea fishing guides, grocery delivery, restaurants, personal chef, receive emergency notifications and so much more.
Bringing a pet? That can be arranged for an additional fee. No events allowed that are over the occupancy of the house or that require a chaperone. We strictly adhere to a minimum age limit for renters.Get the full listing »