Two bedroom, 2.5 bath cottage in the fantastic Barefoot Cottage community. This gated community provides laid back living and great amenities on Florida's Forgotten Coast. Enjoy the two pools, clubhouse, fitness center, and BBQ areas surrounded by natural areas and quaint walking bridges.
Public beaches are close - it's only about a mile to Windmark Beach and a short drive to the sugar sand of Mexico Beach.
• The main pool is just steps from your front door with the house set off just enough to enjoy being so close while maintaining a bit more privacy. View the pool from either of the two screen porches.
• You are close to the parking area which makes unpacking and bringing supplies to the unit a breeze.
• Barefoot Bliss is on the north side of the main pool; there is minimal road noise!
• Enter through the screened in porch which has a ceiling fan to keep you cool and patio furniture for dining al fresco.
• Step inside to the coastal inspired open floor plan. The entire 1st floor has been redone following Hurricane Michael. The theme is beachy charm, clean and comfortable! The living area includes a new queen sleeper and loveseat, a 50” Smart flat screen TV. Free cable and WIFI are provided.
• The dining area is bright and comfortable with seating for 6. It's a great place to enjoy a meal, play games or plan your day. Four bar stools at the counter provide even more seating and dining options.
• The kitchen is open to the living area and stocked with everything you need if you choose to cook. You only need to supply your food and seasonings. You can take your pick of a conventional drip coffee maker or a Keurig. Additional appliances include a toaster, blender, crock pot and even a waffle iron!
• The downstairs powder room has a full size stacked washer and dryer, an iron and ironing board. Beach towels are also on hand.
• Upstairs are two bedrooms – each with a king size bed, a flat screen TV, and an en-suite bath. The master suite includes a tiled walk-in shower. Recharge on the private balcony to enjoy the beginning of the day or wind down after a busy day at the beach. The guest room also has a king size bed and an en-suite bathroom complete with tub and shower.
We start all guests out with an initial supply of dish soap, dishwasher soap, hand soap, laundry soap, fabric softener, garbage bags, paper towels, toilet paper and Kleenex. If you're staying longer than a weekend, we recommend you bring additional supplies or you can purchase them locally.
Looking for things to do? In addition to the amenities on site, Windmark Beach is about a mile away; Mexico City Beach is just a bit farther. Drive into quaint Port St. Joe and enjoy the local shops, great restaurants, pedestrian and bicycle trails, the marina and so much more! Kayaking, boating, snorkeling, all things water or bicycling; opportunities are plentiful! Go horseback riding in Cape San Blas or head to Apalachicola for a fun day trip! For more hustle and activity, Panama City is a short drive.
Barefoot Bliss is more than just a vacation rental! So come on over, kick off your shoes, get some sand between your toes and ENJOY YOURSELF!Get the full listing »