Experience Southwest Florida like never before at this charming 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental house in Port Charlotte. This polished single-story residence offers just under 1,700 square feet of tastefully furnished interior with vintage accents, a screened porch, an office, and a private backyard with a screened pool as well as patio! Whether you're in town to ride bikes along the riverfront or explore downtown Port Charlotte with your family, this is the perfect coastal retreat!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin Daybed w/Twin Trundle Bed
This charming abode boasts a beautifully decorated interior with classical furnishings and a vintage feeling that is as cheerful as it is comfortable. Situated in a quiet residential neighborhood just 5 miles from the Charlotte Harbor, this unit offers easy access to golf, Peace River, and plenty of scenic beaches.
Start your morning with a freshly brewed cup of coffee in the living room and wait for your loved ones to roll out of bed. From the nautically themed artwork in the family room to the calming white interior in every room, this family-oriented property leaves guests feeling relaxed and at ease!
Surf the web through the wireless internet access or plan your next journey from the third bedroom desk. There's no better way to celebrate summer than relaxing in the private pool and soaking up the Florida sun. After the pool, dry off and enjoy a wine and cheese board with your loved ones for an afternoon snack!
Make memories by preparing a freshly caught seafood dinner in the fully equipped kitchen. Outfitted with a full rack of spices, top-notch cooking appliances, and a 2-person breakfast bar, the kitchen has everything you need for your favorite marinades. Finish off the night by playing one of the board games or cards at one of the dining tabled before calling it a night.
When you're ready to retire for the evening, this unit offers a twin, queen, and king mattress throughout the 3 comfortably furnished bedrooms. The master bedroom has a queen bed and an en-suite bathroom for extra privacy!
-- THE LOCATION --
When you're not dining at the property, be sure to experience one of the local eateries around the city. Some of the favorites include Rossini Trattoria Gastronomica, JD's Jazz Club & Fine Dining, Prime Serious Steak, The Perfect Caper, The Blue Turtle, Pioneers Pizza, and more.
There are a variety of beaches near the property that are perfect for enjoying the Gulf of Mexico. The Port Charlotte Beach Park is only an 11-minute drive from your door and offers excellent spots for picnics and a free public boat ramp. Two other options include the Stump Pass Beach State Park or the Ponce De Leon Park just across Peace River.
Explore Port Charlotte by renting a bike and taking a scenic ride along the waterfront bike trail. There are endless options for bars, live entertainment, and rooftops along the river and in the city's main village. Be sure to check out the local farmer's markets while you're there to buy the best produce!
Some other ideas for fun in Port Charlotte include deep sea fishing in the gulf, taking a sunset cruise with one of the tourism companies, or exploring one of the local nature preserves and spotting out local wildlife.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with central island, private pool (not heated), a flat-screen Smart TV, an updated rustic interior, private deck with an outdoor dining area, covered front porch, complimentary linens and towels, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, and more!
- Fantastic Port Charlotte Location - 10 minutes from the Charlotte Harbor, an 11-minute drive from the Port Charlotte Beach Park, about 40 minutes from the Gulf of Mexico, and close to delicious restaurants, grocery stores, bars, antiquing, spas, boat rental companies, and so much more!
- Nearest Major Airports: Venice Municipal Airport (~23 miles away), Southwest Florida International Airport (~48 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note the property is not suitable for children under the age of 12
- Please note that the pool is not heated
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »