OUR COMPANY IS OCEAN PROPERTY CORPORATION AND DESIGN WE REPRESENT A PRESTIGIOUS COLLECTION OF LUXURY VACATIONS HOME RENTALS, WE ALLOW SAME DAY BOOKINGS UP UNTIL 8PM CST PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION FOR FURTHER DETAILS!
This almost beach front property is on the first row with county buyouts to the east and the west with full ocean views. 4B/3B: which offers two master suites, both with king size beds as well as two more bedrooms. Plenty of space in this open floor plan with double decks for enjoying the sun. Entertaining space inside boasts a gourmet kitchen and stainless appliances, gorgeous granite throughout. Coastal vibes and tranquil color sets the seaside tone. The entertaining continues to underneath the home where you will find a large built in bar, picnic table and a private outdoor shower. There is a large fenced in yard with a charcoal grill. If sand and sea is what you are looking for, you have found the right house!
Highlights of the home:
* Sleeps 12 in beds, 2 on trundle (for additional fee, $25 per person, per night)
* Two balconies with ocean views
* Fenced-in Yard
* Dog friendly for a fee of $25 per dog, per night, up to $100 per dog-Two max and must be approved!
* Wood floors and granite counter-tops throughout
* Fully enclosed outdoor shower
* Direct TV and WIFI Available
* SMART TVs in all bedrooms
* Charcoal BBQ grill- You must provide your own charcoal and clean it afterwards.
* Full size Washer/Dryer
* Iron/ironing board
* Smoke detector system
* New stainless steel appliances, including french door refrigerator, dishwasher, stove/oven, microwave, blender, crockpot
* Fully equipped kitchen for max guests cookware and cooking utensils, baking dishes, mixing bowls, knives and cutting boards, silverware, plastic and regular dishes and glasses, coffee mugs, coffee pot (utilizes ground coffee and regular coffee filters), toaster, plastic dinnerware for kids
We suggest you may want to bring:
Personal soaps i.e. shampoo, conditioner, body wash and soap, etc.
Extra laundry detergent if you plan to do any of your own laundry
Flashlights w/ extra batteries
Beach canopy or umbrella, beach chairs
Check-in: after 4:00 p.m.
Check-out: before 10:00 a.m.
Early check-in and late check-out is not available, thank you for your understanding.
* All rental homes are privately owned. OPCD and the homeowner are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illness that occur while guest is at the property.
* OPCD and homeowner are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of guest.
* By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of harm arising from their use of the property or others whom they invite to use the property.
* This house is a private residence offered for short-term rental. We are not a hotel accommodation.
* MINIMUM RENTING AGE: 25 years of age
* Electronically Signing/acknowledgment of this agreement, renter agrees to the rules and requirements set forth on this legally binding document
* Booking profile must match full name; Person or persons booking reservation must match name on valid government issued ID of primary renter.
* Once you have booked a reservation, you have 24 hours to submit a valid government issued ID required to verify identity. After 24 hours, the no penalty cancellation policy expires and we have the right to withhold all payments if you are under the age of 25, falsified age, name or any type of fraudulent activity in order to obtain a reservation.
* Falsifying age, name or any type of fraudulent activity is not tolerated.
* Renter/guest forfeits 100% of rates of nights booked, deposits and fees if any fraudulent activity is found on behalf of the renter/guest. This pertains to any fraudulent booking no matter what date the reservation is made and/or canceled.
* Any changes to existing reservation such as adding pets, trailers and or changing occupancy, must be disclosed, in writing, to property management no later than 7 days before reservation, this does not include changing or moving dates, please refer to our cancellation policy.
OCCUPANCY: Max guests for rates listed is 12 in beds. Exceptions can be made for the trundle bed for up to 2 additional guests (max of 14) and must be approved with owner. $25 per additional guest per night. No exceptions.
***THIS SECTION APPLIES TO EVENT/GATHERING RESERVATIONS ONLY***
AN EVENT IS DEFINED AS ANY GATHERING THAT EXCEEDS THE MAX SLEEPING OCCUPANCY FOR THE HOME
EVENT REQUIREMENTS: ANY GATHERINGS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: DAY PARTY, BBQ, BIRTHDAY PARTY, WEDDING, OR REUNION THAT EXCEEDS THE MAX OCCUPANCY FOR THE HOME (LISTED ABOVE) IS CONSIDERED AN EVENT AND REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING:
* SIGNED EVENT AGREEMENT, SEPARATE FROM THE RENTAL AGREEMENT
* COMPLETED CONTRACT FOR ADDITIONAL RESTROOMS
* $500 NON-REFUNDABLE EVENT FEE.
* TOTAL GUEST COUNT, WHICH INCLUDES DAY AND OVERNIGHT GUESTS, NOT TO EXCEED 30 GUESTS NO EXCEPTIONS
* The house uses a septic system and has a maximum occupancy and therefore when exceeded, additional restrooms are required. If you violate this policy, you will be subject to a fine and pay for any damages to the septic system. DAMAGES TO THE SEPTIC SYSTEM ARE NOT COVERED UNDER INSURANCE.
* Please note that the home is not equipped to accommodate large parties indoors, so consider other arrangements in case of rain.
* For any event planned outdoors which exceeds the max occupancy, a contract for a back-up plan in case of rain (i.e. tent, restaurant reservation, etc.) is required in order to complete the booking.
* Tours of the home are only available for confirmed reservations with events
PARKING is limited to SIX vehicles, which reduces the entertainment space underneath the house. Street parking is monitored, as well as limited, so in consideration of our neighbors, we suggest buses or shuttle services from nearby towns. There are no large parking lots on the peninsula.
IF YOU EXCEED OCCUPANCY WITHOUT AN EVENT AGREEMENT, WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE THE RENTAL AGREEMENT AND YOU WILL BE ESCORTED OFF PREMISES. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED
***THIS SECTION APPLIES TO YOUTH/PROM RESERVATIONS ONLY***
YOUTH RESERVATIONS ARE DEFINED AS: ANY BOOKING WHERE THE RATIO OF GUESTS UNDER THE AGE of 25 years SUPERSEDES THE 4 to 1 RATIO.
PROM/GRADUATION/SENIOR DAY/HOMECOMING/YOUTH GROUP RESERVATIONS:
Reservations must meet the following:
* One chaperone for every four minors (A minor is defined as anyone that does not meet our minimum renting age of 25).
* All chaperones must be onsite with the minors at all times.
* All chaperones MUST BE 25 YEARS OF AGE are required to provide a copy of their drivers license. All chaperones are required to sign the Rental Agreement.
* Primary renter MUST be 25 years of age and is required to sign Youth/Prom Agreement & Rental Agreement.
* $750 NON-REFUNDABLE FEE. $500 REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT.
* All Fees, required documentation and signed agreements by primary renter and chaperones must be completed and turned in 7 days prior to arrival.
* If the above requirements are not met an additional $250 processing fee will be DEDUCTED FROM THE SECURITY DEPOSIT.
* During the course of the reservation, a member of our team will be stopping by the home to verify all requirements are being met.
If this policy is violated, the rental agreement is immediately terminated, and you will be escorted off premises. There will be no refunds and each chaperone will be fined.
EVENTS AND YOUTH RESERVATIONS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO RUN CONCURRENTLY
WEATHER: The house is on a peninsula close to the Gulf of Mexico which experiences various types of weather depending on season, rainfall, etc. The house is priced accordingly with current view in mind, as well as other factors such as bedding accommodations.
TRAVEL INSURANCE: OPCD OFFERS Travel Insurance by a third party provider: RENTAL GUARDIAN. The cost is 7% of the total cost of the trip. Travelers who wish to purchase travel insurance must be purchased 30+ days away from the reserved travel dates. For more information please contact Rental Guardian directly.
CANCELLATIONS AND OR REFUNDS: Due to the availability of travel insurance, OPCD does not offer refunds or discounts in the event of a hurricane or inclement weather. For more information on travel insurance, contact RENTAL GUARDIAN directly. There is no refund for appliance failure, utility failure or circumstances beyond our control. We do not give refunds for rainy days, overcast skies, hurricanes and or tropical storms. We don't charge extra for sunshine!
All REQUESTS for cancellations including but not limited to: reservation date modifications, changing homes must be done in writing to OPCD at least 30+ days prior to the start of the reservation. Once your reservation is confirmed with the advanced payment and the signed contract, any cancellation and or changes of date, or switching of homes under 30 days will initiate our cancellation policy. Reservation fee and damage insurance is not refundable.
OPCD DIRECT: Cancellations made at least 30+ days prior to your date of arrival, will receive a 100% refund; Cancellations made at least 14+ days prior to your travel date of arrival will receive a 50% refund, except $75 reservation fee and cost of damage insurance. Reservation fee and damage insurance is not refundable.
VRBO/HomeAway Group: Refer to VRBO website and rental agreement regarding policy, "MODERATE" Cancellation policy
Expedia/VRBO/HomeAway Group automatically blocks the current day for SAME DAY BOOKING/CHECK-IN; OPCD ALLOWS SAME DAY BOOKINGS UP UNTIL 8PM CST please see Unique Details below.Get the full listing »