Located at the foot of Wawel Castle, Old Town Krakow, this charming apartment is in the heart of the city, close to any attraction by walking distance.
Entirely new, it can host up to 6 people. Building under surveillance and endowed with elevators.
We offer underground parking space for only 1 car.
We arrange paid airport pick up and service throughout your stay.
This cosy apartment is decorated with elegant style and composed of:
- living room with big convertible sofa bed
- open kitchen with dining space
- numerous closets
- 2 separated rooms; one with big sofa bed, second one with king size bed
- spacious bathroom with bath and shower
- storage with washing machine
- balcony with garden set
Guests have access to the entire apartment and building. Everything is included in price and at guest's disposal, including bedlinen, shower gel, shampoo etc.
Guests can ask for concierge services any time during their stay.
Coffee, tea and basic cooking amenities are provided. There is no real breakfast offered in the apartment. However guests get exclusive discounts to local restaurants where they can enjoy one.
In view of apartment's character and location we kindly ask to abide our House Rules. Primarily please remember about quiet hours from 22:00 till 6:00 (organizing party is strictly forbidden) as well as not smoking in the apartment. Smokers can do it outside on the balcony.
Our vocation is to offer you an amazing stay in our apartment, whether you are in Cracow for tourist or work, a stay without bad surprises or disappointments.
This is why we try to take great care of everything we provide.
Make yourself at home and please take care of our place like if it was yours.
1. Turn of the light when you are not using it. Don’t leave the lights on when you are out of the apartment.
We can help the environment by the way we utilize our electricity. Turning off lights can help the environment when they are not needed is the most economical way of helping the problem. Our home lighting affects the environment in several ways. By not turning off the lights you increase the pollution, the main environmental concern.
2. Don’t let unverified people inside the apartment.
You are entirely responsible for any damage or loss that occurs during your stay. According to the Airbnb host guarantee , guests will be charged with any damages to property if occurred. The list of contents is attached to this house rules.
3. People not listed in the reservation are not allowed to stay in the apartment.
Please make sure you listed the correct number of people sleeping in the apartment. This is also important so that we can provide enough towels & bed sheets. Daily guests are allowed inside. If You have friends or family that you want to invite inside for longer please discuss it previously with the host.
4. Parties, events,anniversaries or birthday events are strictly forbidden.
As courtesy to our neighbors and security reasons this place is not rented for any special events or productions. Exceptions can be done if previously discussed and settled.
5. Before leaving the house make sure all windows are closed ( in case of rain, the water will damage the wooden floor and coud cause a flood ).
6. This is a non smoking apartment.
Any disobedience to this rules will be followed by a procedure in Airbnb resolution center and could engage charges on the security deposit.
1. Wesele - polish cuisine
2. Miód Malina - polish cuisine
3. Dolnych Młynów 10 (Tytano) - quarter of pubs, resturants and disco
4. Wierzynek - polish cuisine(Main Square)
5. Charlotte (Main Square)
6. Cafe Oranzeria in Hotel Kossak (near Main Square) - view from 7th floor/ 10% discount a la carte with our voucher
1. Nova Resto Bar + breakfast
2. Moment + breakfast
3. Plac Nowy 1
4. Nolio - italian cuisine (amazing pizza)
5. Stara Zajezdnia
6. Studio Qlinare
7. Zenit + breakfast
8. Food trucks at Wąska Street
9. Forum Przestrzenie (near the Vistula river) + breakfast
In the building our guests could find grocery store ZABKA and italian restaurant SUKIENNICZA 8
When you walk outside the building you can already see splendid Wawel Castle. Once you walk 10 min you are already in the Market Square area and ready to discover the city’s most beautiful spots, churches, museums and cafés. Because the flat is placed next to Wawel Castle, you are also very close to Jewish district, about 5-10min walking distance. When outside you can also head right by the river and have a splendid walk along Vistula. There are good transportation options around and dining places more than you wish.
5 min on foot to Dragon,
7 min on foot to Wawel Castle,
10 min on foot the Main Square,
10 min on foot to Jewish Quarter.
Nearby is located bus/tram stop called STRADOM - 3 min on foot
bus: 184, 484, nignt: 610, 662, 904
trolley: 6, 8, 10, 13, 17, 18, 22, 52, night: 62Get the full listing »