Relax yourself in the fantastic apartment located next to Vistula River is ideal for family & perfect for business travel.
Tadeusz Kościuszko Street was marked out around 1913. It is this street that the route of the annual Lajkonik parade leads along. The celebration of Emmaus is also held here. The street is ideally located for people who appreciate peace and quiet, as well as for those who care about leading an active lifestyle. The road to the Vistula River takes only a few minutes on foot, the legendary royal castle Wawel is just 5 minutes away on foot, and right behind the bridge is the ICE Krakow congress centre. It is an ideal location for people who travel for both tourist and business purposes.
This ultra modern apartment is situated on the 2nd floor in the new construction with a lift. The apartment consists of a bedroom and living room with a kitchenette and can accommodate up to 4 people. The kitchen is fully equipped (all appliances, coffee maker, dishwasher etc.). The bathroom has a modern shower and toilet. The bedroom is equipped with a queen-size double bed. The apartment is fully equipped with all necessary household appliances, comfortable for both short and long stays in Krakow also SMART TV and wireless WIFI. There is 24h security reception at the building, so you can feel save. The undoubted advantage of this apartment is a glass balcony with the possibility of opening with street view.
Great value for people searching a stay in a good location, with high level of comfort.
*UNDERGROUND PARKING/GARAGE - included
Guests have access to the entire apartment and building. Everything is included in price and at guest's disposal, including professional hotel bedlinen, shower gel, shampoo and other essentials.
Guests can ask for concierge services any time during their stay.
Coffee, tea and basic cooking amenities are provided. There is no actual breakfast offered in the apartment. However guests get exclusive discounts to local restaurants where they can enjoy one.
"Loft Affair" is composed of young locals hosting apartments in the centre of Cracow. We stay in touch with our guests on daily basis throughout theirs stay, as well as before the arrival. We help them organise their stay so that they avoid bad surprises and spend a splendid time in Cracow. Our guests can request to be picked up from the airport if requested and if nothing stands in the way ( delays, communication problem). We have a self check in option where by we provide you with all the instructions to enter the flat and guide you over by phone if needed. We are ready to meet you up anytime if our guests need assistance. We will be happy to provide you with local tips and recommendations. We help organize other services free of charge, such as booking transportation ( airport, Auschwitz, Wieliczka Salt Mine) as well as guided tours.
Apartment is located between two historical parts of Cracow: Salwator and the Old Town. Cracovian treasures are situated 12 min walk and thanks to the boulevards our guests can admire beautiful view of Wawel Castle.
- Drugstore Rossmann 100 m
- Restaurant Karczma Smily 150 m
- Beauty salon Looksus 100 m
- Abecadło Antique Shop 85 m
- Petrol Station Orlen 200 m
- Shopping Centre Jubilat 500 m
- Bar Mleczny Flisak 260 m
- Club 30 220 m
- Streat Slow Food 230 m
- Restaurant Golonkarnia 140 m
- Pharmacy Higiena 300 m
- Bakery Consonni Amoroso 230 m
- Bakery Józef Wilk 400 m
- Bank BGŻ BNP Paribas 350 m
- mBank -550 m
- Eurospar Delicatessen 500 m
- Post Office 650 m
- Bakery Buczek 550 m
tram stop: JUBILAT
tram no 2,6 - 2min walk
In view of apartment's character and location we kindly ask to abide our House Rules. Primarily please remember about quiet hours from 22:00 till 6:00 (organizing party is strictly forbidden) as well as not smoking in the apartment.
Make yourself at home and please take care of our place like if it was yours.
1. Turn off the light when you are not using it.
2. Don’t let unverified people inside the apartment.
3. You are entirely responsible for any damage or loss that occurs during your stay. Guests will be charged with any damages to property if occurred.
4. People not listed in the reservation are not allowed to stay in the apartment.
5. Parties, events, anniversaries or birthday events are strictly forbidden if not discussed previously with the host.
6. Before leaving the house make sure are all windows are closed.
7. This is a non smoking apartment. A one time penalty fee will be applied if violated.
8. Late check outs are charged an extra fee of 15 EUR per 1 hour.
9. Parking if available is paid as extra fee of 15 EUR / day, unless agreed or written in the description otherwise.Get the full listing »