Need an escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life? Look no further than this lovely 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom Pocono Lake vacation rental home with accommodations for 10, where you'll find true serenity amongst Pennsylvania's natural beauty. With sparkling lakes, pristine beaches, and numerous events throughout the year, this charming community is the perfect destination for some much-needed relaxation - don't miss out!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed, Full Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Additional Sleeping: Queen Air Mattress
This 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom residence has enough sleeping arrangements for up to 10 guests to comfortably spread out throughout an impressive 1,420 square feet of well-appointed living space, making it the ideal accommodation choice for a large family or group of close friends searching for the quintessential Pennsylvania lake retreat. You'll immediately feel at ease when you first arrive at this property, nestled in a wooded setting with plenty of wildlife. Inside, there are peaceful views from every room, where windows frame glimpses of the well-kept backyard, lush grass, and towering trees.
The cozy interior features solid red oak hardwood floors throughout and plenty of modern amenities. Everything you'll need for a comfortable stay can be found in this recently renovated home, including wireless internet access, ceiling fans in every room, in-unit laundry machines and 2 large flat screen TVs, equipped with DISH Network, stereo systems and DVD players for your entertainment needs - you'll even have access to an expansive DVD and video collection! As an added bonus, plug some quarters into the vintage arcade game to have some fun!
You and your companions will love gathering on the plush living room to warm up by the original stone fireplace, featuring a convenient gas insert, after an eventful day spent outside enjoying Pennsylvania's crisp air. As dinnertime approaches, utilize the fully equipped kitchen, complete with granite countertops, a dishwasher, gas stove, microwave, pots, pans, and even a water cooler and heater for drinks. After preparing dinner in the kitchen, or out on the gas grill, gather around the beautiful wood dining table to enjoy the meal with your loved ones.
Later, grab your favorite nightcap and head through the massive sliding glass doors to the backyard - it's the perfect setting for gazing up at the twinkling stars in the vast night sky. If the weather isn't on your side, enjoy your beverage in the home's own game room while partaking in an exciting game of pool or darts. When you're finally ready to call it a night, retreat to one of the home's 2 inviting bedrooms, both illuminated with the glow of electric fireplaces, to rest up for the next eventful day.
-- THE LOCATION --
You'll adore this home's peaceful location within the Arrowhead Lake Community! No matter what your leisure activity of choice may be, you'll find that this house is ideally located to experience it all.
Look forward to taking long walks through the development, admiring the phenomenal scenery. You'll be just a 2-minute walk from the nearby dam and a 5-minute walk from the sparkling community pool, serene Arrowhead Lakes, and gorgeous beaches. Also a 5-minute walk away, the lake's boat launch will allow you to access phenomenal fishing and waterskiing opportunities throughout your stay.
During the summer months, you and your companions should check out the stunning Bushkill Falls. The winter months are perfect for skiing or snowboarding at the Jack Frost and Big Boulder slopes, each located 10 miles away, or the Camelback ski area, which is 20 miles away. For an adrenaline rush, try white water rafting or ziplining, accessible within minutes.
The golfer of your group will be excited to find wonderful golfing opportunities within 10 miles of the property, while the racing enthusiast will love visiting Pocono Raceway, also 10 miles away. If the weather isn't ideal for outdoor recreation, check out the nearby array of shops and flea markets, or if you're feeling lucky, visit Mount Airy Casino. No matter what season you plan to visit or how you plan to spend your time here, this wonderful Pocono Lake vacation rental home certainly won't disappoint!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-kept backyard, free WiFi, ceiling fans throughout, in-unit laundry machines, 2 flat screen TVs with DISH Network, stereo systems and DVD players, a DVD and movie library, vintage arcade game, original stone fireplace with gas insert, fully equipped kitchen, water cooler and heater for drinks, gas grill, well-equipped game room, and much more
- Walk to Lake Arrowhead beaches and boat launch
- Perfect for guests who want to boat, ski, fish, raft, golf, and more!
- Airport: Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport (~20.2 miles away)
Arrowhead Lake Fees:
- Please note that wristbands for amenities are mandatory during the Summer seasons (Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend) and optional during Winter seasons (Labor Day weekend to Memorial Day weekend)
- Memorial Day through Labor Day: $8 per person, per day wristband fee or $35 per person, per stay (children under 12 exempt)
- Labor Day through Memorial Day: $2 per person, per day wristband fee or $10 per person, per stay (children under 12 exempt)
- $20 registration fee
- $25 per car registration fee
-- POLICIES --
- Please note that in order to enter this gated community, travelers must complete minor paperwork and submit it 48 hours before arriving at the property
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No outdoor fires allowed at any time
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Linens and towels are not provided. Travelers must provide their own
- Amenity wristbands are a mandatory additional fee of $8/adult per day during the Summer between May 25th and September 3rd
- Please note the beaches and pool are open from Memorial Day weekend - Labor Day weekend
- Please note there is a $15 Gate Fee per vehicle
- Please note: Propane for the BBQ is available upon request and $40 fee
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note the year, make, and model of all guest cars is required for security purposes. This will be required prior to check-inGet the full listing »