NOTE: This property features exterior security cameras; they do not look into interior spaces
Shred the slopes or soak up the sunshine at this Pocono Lake 3-bed, 2.5-bath vacation rental Pocono Lake! Enjoy 1,881 square feet of living space adorned with modern amenities - including a 3-sided fireplace, pool table, and stainless steel appliances. Not to mention paddle boards, a paddle boat, kayaks, and access to community pools, lakes, beaches, and more!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds | Loft: Pullout Bed
If you're visiting in the summer, you'll be thrilled to find a 4-person paddle boat, 2 paddle boards, and 2 kayaks to use on the lake. With a location right on the waterfront, life at the lake doesn't get better than this!
Pay a little extra upon arrival to gain access to the on-site perks including 3 seasonal pools, a fitness center, boat rentals, 2 lakes, 4 private beaches, playgrounds, a community lodge, tennis courts, and more!
You'll feel right at home from the moment you arrive at this spacious property. High wood ceilings, large windows, a 3-sided gas fireplace, and a flat-screen cable TV come together to create the perfect place to relax in the living room.
Entertain friends and family in the lofted area. Host a tournament at the pool table or watch a movie together on the flat-screen cable TV.
When stomachs begin to growl, it's time to get to work in the kitchen. The kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances to assist with any culinary endeavors. Change up your usual routine with steaks on the gas grill outside!
End each evening with a nightcap on one of the 2 decks, while you watch another sunset over the water. When you're ready to retire for the night, withdraw to one of the 3 comfortable bedrooms, as well as a pullout bed in the loft.
-- THE LOCATION --
Those traveling with the kiddos will love days spent at the Split Rock, Great Wolf Lodge, Kalahari, and Camelback water parks nearby. If you're traveling with a 21+ crew, try your luck at Mount Airy Casino only 30 minutes from the house!
NASCAR enthusiasts are encouraged to visit the Pocono Raceway, just 12 miles away. Nicknamed the 'The Tricky Triangle,' this track is sure to entertain no matter what race you're watching.
When the snow falls, pack up the ski gear and head to the mountains! Jack Frost Ski Resort and Camelback Mountain Resort are each less than 20 miles from the property.
If you're up for a day trip, drive down into New York City or Philadelphia, each accessible within a 2-hour drive.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, 5 flat-screen cable TVs, 3-sided gas fireplace, 2 lakefront decks, gas grill, 4-person paddle boat, 3-person canoe, 2 paddle boards, kayaks, driveway parking, and more!
- Community amenities, available for an additional fee, include 3 seasonal pools, fitness center, boat rentals, private beaches, playgrounds, a community lodge, tennis courts, basketball courts, and community events held year-round!
- Fantastic location right on the lakefront! Just minutes from all the best Pocono Lake attractions, including water parks, ski resorts, the Pocono Raceway, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport (~ 22 miles away)
Arrowhead Lake Fees:
- Please note that wristbands for amenities are mandatory during the Summer seasons (Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend) and optional during Winter seasons (Labor Day weekend to Memorial Day weekend)
- Memorial Day through Labor Day: $8 per person, per day wristband fee or $35 per person, per stay (children under 12 exempt)
- Labor Day through Memorial Day: $2 per person, per day wristband fee or $10 per person, per stay (children under 12 exempt)
- $20 registration fee
- $25 per car registration fee
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- No live fireworks on the premises
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that owners are not responsible for any belongings left on the premises
- NOTE: This property features exterior security cameras on the front and back of the home; they do not look into interior spaces
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »