Cozy, yet rustic Poconos lofted chalet has 4 bedrooms, and 2.5 baths, and sleeps 12 comfortably. Beautiful home is well appointed to suit your needs for relaxation at the lake or a welcome retreat after skiing.
The kitchen is stocked with anything you may need to enjoy family meals. Lower level game room with a bar, foosball, air hockey, pool table, and darts ready for your entertainment.
Enjoy access to a variety of resort-style amenities including a private lake, 4 beaches, 3 pools, fitness center, library, and more. Spend days kayaking, fishing (rentals are available), or playing tennis! This home is also just a short drive to year-round family fun at Great Wolf Lodge, water parks, Jack Frost Big Boulder, and Camelback ski resorts.
There's plenty of outdoor activities for all seasons!
The large laundry room/mud room is perfect for collecting wet swim suits and towels or snow covered shoes, including storage racks for your skis.
The loft overlooks a large stone fireplace and antler chandelier. Bunk room, game area, and bar complete the walk out basement.
Beaches include roped swimming areas with weekend lifeguards during the summer.
Inside the gate house there is plenty of information about the community and activities in the surrounding area.
- No smoking
- No events, parties, or large gatherings allowed. No "Prom Parties," "Senior Week," etc.
- Must be at least 25 years old to book. No drop-offs of minors under 25; parents must accompany minors under 25 for the entirety of rental.
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID required upon check-in
**Arrowhead Lake Fees (paid prior to arrival):
- Please note that wristbands for amenities are mandatory during the Summer seasons (Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend) and optional during Winter seasons (Labor Day weekend to Memorial Day weekend)
- Memorial Day through Labor Day: $8 per person, per day wristband fee or $35 per person, per week (children under 12 exempt)
- Labor Day through Memorial Day: $2 per person, per day wristband fee or $10 per person, per week (children under 12 exempt)
- $20 registration fee
- $15 per car registration fee
- Wristband fees are optional Labor Day through Memorial Day
- $25 rush fee for less last minute reservations.Get the full listing »