Escape to the Pocono Lake area, near the shores of Arrowhead Lake, for a relaxing getaway in this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house that can accommodate 8 travelers. This property boasts 1,455 square-feet of living space, a large outdoor deck, and an unbeatable location. Nestled in the private Arrowhead Lake Community, enjoy an abundance of amenities along with quick access to nearby lakes and beaches.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Daybed with Twin Trundle
Decorated in warm tones and embellished with wood accents, you’ll immediately feel at ease upon entering this house. Natural light and warmth fill the main level through large windows that line the walls.
The living room offers you and your loved ones a relaxing retreat after long days on the lake, featuring a flat screen cable TV, gas-burning fireplace, and comfortable furnishings.
Wrapped around the corner from the living room lies a fully-equipped kitchen that includes granite countertops and a breakfast bar with seating for 3. Gather around and enjoy your home cooked meals at the dining table set for 6.
Off the kitchen are 2 of the 3 bedrooms and a full bathroom equipped with a tub-shower combo.
Head upstairs and walk through the beautiful French doors to reach the master bedroom. The space boasts a queen bed and en-suite bathroom featuring a walk-in shower and jetted bathtub. Early risers can look forward to a breath of fresh morning air from the private balcony.
Perfect for entertaining and relaxing, the back deck includes a shaded patio table set for 6 and a gas grill along with picturesque views of the surrounding forest.
-- THE LOCATION --
‘The Cuckoo’s Nest’ is in a prime location for you and your travel companions to explore Pocono Lake and all the year-round activities the area has to offer. Only 5 minutes walking distance from the lake and beach, enjoy quick access to numerous water activities including kayaking, fishing, and boating.
Located in the gated Arrowhead Lake Community, you and your guests will have access to an abundance of local amenities including 2 lakes, 3 community pools, and workout facilities for an additional fee.
Get out and get active by taking advantage of the numerous hiking and biking trails nearby in the Lackawanna State Forest.
Spend warm summer days at the Camelback Lodge water park, or visit Kalahari Resort for thrilling theme park rides and water slides.
For the colder months, shred the fresh powder at Jack Frost Ski Resort or Big Boulder Ski Area, both located only 30 minutes away.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, window unit air conditioners in all bedrooms, flat screen cable TV, free WiFi, foosball table, private balcony, huge deck, gas grill, patio furniture and more!
- Enjoy access to various communal amenities for an additional fee, including sport courts, pools, kayak rentals, and a fitness facility
- Incredible location - 5 minutes walking distance from the lake/beach. Short distance from numerous area attractions including Jack Frost Ski Resort and Camelback Lodge
- Airport: Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport (~22 miles away)
Arrowhead Lake Fees:
- Please note that wristbands for amenities are mandatory during the Summer seasons (Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend) and optional during Winter seasons (Labor Day weekend to Memorial Day weekend)
- Memorial Day through Labor Day: $8 per person, per day wristband fee or $35 per person, per stay (children under 12 exempt)
- Labor Day through Memorial Day: $2 per person, per day wristband fee or $10 per person, per stay (children under 12 exempt)
- $20 registration fee
- $25 per car registration fee
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note there are some gravel roads required to access the property
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »