Mt. Maplewood Lodge's Mountain Chalet w/ HOT TUB in Arrowhead Lake, Poconos. Close To EVERYTHING!! Private Lodge with a boutique hotel feel.
15% off Month + Stays *** We are cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces, handles, switches as per CDC Guidelines ***
** 4BR/2BA Option for medium groups (up to 12 people) **
* 6BR/3BA - Full Chalet Option (up to 16 people) *
The Chalet is an 1000 sq. ft. 2 bedroom, 1 bath home with outdoor HOT TUB, fireplace, kitchen, central AC, air hockey table, portable foosball, piano and cable TV. SLEEPS 4. The quaint eat-in-kitchen area will accommodate 4 and has a great view of the patio and woods.
* This rental is for the entire 1st fl Apt. of a 3 story Chalet w/Private Entrance.
* Hot Tub, Lower Patio are for renter's use.
* If you would like to rent the entire 4 BR/3 BA please look at our other listing #1441210.
Arrowhead Lake is one of the leading privately owned, gated Country Club Communities in the scenic Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania. Here at Arrowhead, it’s a common saying that ‘Life is good on the Lake’ and we provide our guests with the luxuries to make that possible. We encourage you to experience how good life can be on the Lake!
The Mountain Chalet is 1/3mi from the heated outdoor Minisink pool/playground and 1mi to Beach 4 & 2mi to Island Pool & Tennis. HOA quiet hours after 10pm for a serene setting. Additional Amenities include 2 Lakes, 3 pools and 4 beaches. Near-by attractions including 4 ski resorts, 3 indoor / 2 outdoor waterparks, 2 casinos, outlet malls, zipline & ropes course, hiking, horseback riding, multiple golf courses, go-carting, Bushkill falls, fishing, white water rafting, NASCAR & much more ...
From the moment we saw the open floor plan, fireplace, lakes and pools we knew our family would fit in. Especially once we added the HOT TUB! There is so much to do every season from skiing, golfing and waterparks, to sailing, concerts and biking or tennis. We will give you access to our Mt. Maplewood site that has year round activities listed and updated seasonally. Because we have purchased a yearly membership at ALCA, we get to extend that benefit to you, our guests for a fraction of what most resorts charge! You'll also have the ability to purchase amenity badges to Arrowhead Lake's 3 pools & 2 lakes with boating, fishing, heated outdoor pool, community center, tennis, fitness center, large game room and activities for the entire family.
EXPERIENCE - Mt. Maplewood Lodge: Add-Ons
Please ask about our new programs! They include: Fill Your Fridge (food shopping), a Private Chef (curated meals or group cooking class), Massage Therapy (+ Spa Packages), Catering, Food Truck & Kids Party. Guided Activities: Kayaking, Horseback Riding, Yoga, Centering for a Retreat & Escape Room / Murder Mystery Nights to come. . .
LINENS: Pillows and blankets are provided.
* Optional Linen Rental for towels and sheets, if they are not included in your rental. Our guests have asked this be kept optional.
Chalet Apt. Beds: (2 Queens).
ARROWHEAD LAKES COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION:
Temporary Membership is required for people over age 12 in this exclusive, gated community to use and maintain the private roads, sewer, garbage facilities, security, pools, playgrounds, lakes boats, fishing, lodge, recreation center, fitness center, game room, basketball & tennis courts, etc. Amenities: https://arrowheadlakepa.net/amenities-1/
ALCA TEMPORARY MEMBERSHIP: 2 Gate Cards INCLUDED!
- CHILDREN UNDER 12 FREE!!! - label “children” under 12
- $5/pp/day or $95/pp/month for ages 12 and up
- ALCA registration transaction $10 fee
- 2 Cars FREE - $15/car add’l gate card fee
* We need all car info > 1 week before rental or $25 fee is applied
RULES & OPTIONAL ADD-ONS
- All Guests must be at least 30 years of age, unless accompanied by their parents/guardians.
- Fees for each pet: max: 2 - $25/day per pet or $100/pet per week
- Linen rental services (COVID Restrictions inquire) - $125
- Cancel For Any Reason (9.8%), Damage ($59) & Travel Insurance (7%) available at: https://mtmaplewoodlodge.rentalguardian.com
- * NOTE: Travel Insurance MUST be purchased SAME DAY of booking to cover any COVID-19 related issues or at least 31 days before arrival!Get the full listing »