Come and enjoy the beautiful detail of a 19th century Pittsburgh home with all the modern amenities and comfort.
This Victorian is set in a friendly residential neighborhood, away from noisy businesses and roads, but convenient to the best shopping areas in the South Hills, night-life on Carson Street, River's Casino and sports Stadiums on the North Shore along with all the excitement and architecture of downtown. For business travelers, you'll find one of the easiest commutes to downtown through the "West End" while being a short drive further west to the airport.
Lets get you the details on the house itself. With 5 bedrooms boasting a total of 8 beds and nearly 3,000 square feet, you and your party will have plenty of private spaces to wind down, or gather in the spacious common areas. Since there are 3 stories to this home, early birds get their choice of unique mattresses with different firmness levels to ensure a comfortable and quiet night's sleep.
* Master bedroom: The lucky guests who claim this entire 3rd floor for their stay will get to enjoy a California King bed, a day bed with a trundle, their own private living room with a 65" smart TV and even a study/play area for kids.
* Blue bedroom: A plush queen bed, bay windows, antique fireplace, smart TV and work space make this bedroom bright and comfortable. Be sure to take note of the hand-painted fireplace tiles.
* Mint bedroom: Another queen bedroom fully outfitted for a quiet comfortable stay with another smart TV.
* Lavender bedroom: Our 2nd largest bedroom with a bright, view of the neighborhood. Smart TV and plenty of space for his and her things.
* Children's bedroom: With a twin over full bunk bed, you can sleep 3 in this room.
* Living room: Relax in the comfort of an old-world parlor, only this one has a wall-mounted 55" smart TV.
* Dining room: Since the bedrooms can hold so many people in comfort, so should the dining room. Surrounded by original cabinets and fireplace, this room can easily serve a party of 12 all at once.
* Kitchen: What good would such a large dining room be without the kitchen to go with it? The stainless appliances in the chef's kitchen (microwave, fridge, oven, keurig, french press, toaster, toaster oven, blender and dishwasher) are sure to give you everything you'll need for a meal worthy of a wonderful stay. The gas oven alone features a commercial hood, broiler, griddle and heat lamps to keep everything nice and toasty.
* 3 season porch: Expand the living room through the double doors into the bright and sunny 3 season porch. A great place to enjoy your morning coffee.
* Office: Even when we travel, we still have to have a private place to get work done. Here you can look out on the backyard through the bay windows while staying productive.
* Outside: The flat, elevated corner lot is a great private place to grill or play with the family in the backyard.
It is my goal to provide you with the best possible stay while you're in town. I absolutely love this city and would be thrilled to share my favorite restaurants, hot spots, parks and museums with you, but be warned, I might never stop with local facts about architecture, history, industry and anything else Pittsburgh related. Don't hesitate to ask for anything to help make your time in my home and in Pittsburgh better. Please, if you feel your stay was worth it, a 5-star review is incredibly helpful and very much appreciated.
Thank you!Get the full listing »