The Pine Tree Lodge is the perfect cabin for your peaceful getaway. Nestled in the tall pines, near Pinetop Country Club, this newly remodeled four bedroom, three bathroom home features TWO master suites and TWO family rooms. Located on a large, landscaped 3/4-acre lot with a fenced yard, this relaxing retreat is just minutes from hiking, golfing, horseback riding, ATV trails, fishing, Hon-Dah Resort Casino, snow skiing, dining, shopping and more; it is also just 40 minutes from Sunrise Park Resort. Whatever season it may be, enjoy grilling on our back deck, or soaking in the hot tub; in the fall/winter, unwind by the stone wood-burning fireplace after a day of exploring or skiing. Both living rooms have a TV; WiFi and satellite are complimentary. Well-behaved dogs are welcome with prior approval.
Ask about weekly and multi-week rental discounts.
• Minimum age limit of 25 for renters
• Max. Occupancy: Eight adults, two children
• NO smoking in cabin or on property; we are surrounded by pine trees and one side of our house backs reservation land/forest
• Well-behaved dogs welcome; ONLY with prior approval
• No fireworks
• No parties/events
• We want you to have a wonderful time while you are here; please be a considerate guest after 10:00 p.m.
• Check-in: 4:00 p.m. / Check-out: 11:00 a.m.
Unless arranged in advance, checkout time is 11:00 a.m. in order to accommodate guests checking in later that day. Checkout times are enforced so there is adequate time to prepare the property for the next guest(s). Our cleaning service arrives shortly after 11:00 a.m. on day of checkout to clean and evaluate property. PLEASE NOTE: Late checkouts will be charged for one full night.
• A short-term rental agreement is included, along with a dog addendum
• Booking this property constitutes acceptance of the short-term rental agreement and, where applicable, the pet addendum.
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between Clayton Denmark (“Homeowner”) and The Guest (“Guest”) as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
The property is fully furnished and includes all major appliances, linens, towels, kitchen utensils, dishes, plates, silverware, cooking/baking accessories, and pots and pans.
2. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to eight adults and two children. If more persons than what is permitted are found to be present, Homeowner may terminate this contract immediately; guest will forfeit the rest of his/her pre-paid scheduled stay, no refunds will be given.
3. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Guest and the following person(s):
4. Pets. Dogs only are permitted, and only with advance approval by Homeowner. Guest agrees to abide by the PET ADDENDUM attached as Exhibit B at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide it as well at all times while at the property.
5. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 4:00 p.m. on the “Check-in Date”) and ends at 11:00 a.m. on the “Checkout Date”.
Please Note: Late checkouts will be charged for a full additional day.
6. Minimum Stay: This property requires a two night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than two days, the guest will be charged the two-night rate.
7. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Policies and Procedures attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
8. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner/Agent access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by the signatures set forth below. Booking this property indicates acceptance of the short-term rental agreement and, where applicable, the pet addendum.
Name (print) Clayton Denmark Name (print):
Phone # (during stay): ________ Phone # (during stay): _________
Additional Guest Names:
RENTAL POLICIES AND PROCEDURES/HOUSE RULES
Check-in time is 4:00 p.m.; checkout time is 11:00 a.m.
Please Note: Late checkouts will be charged for a full additional day.
In the welcome letter you will be provided with a code for the lock box containing a key to the front door and/or access via a smartphone August key access. Upon checkout please put the key back in the lock box. The lock box code will be changed after your checkout.
PARKING: Please park on the driveway. This is particularly important in the winter, when snowplows clear the road.
This is a NON-SMOKING ONLY property.
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The maximum number of Guests is limited to eight adults and two children. Occupancy is limited to REGISTERED GUESTS ONLY. You may be asked to vacate the property, at the Agent's request, if guest count exceeds this number.
MINIMUM STAY: This property requires a two (2) night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than two days, the Guest will be charged for two-nights.
CLEANING FEE: A cleaning fee and one-time linen/towel setup of $135 applies to each rental.
NO DAILY HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE: Guest(s) are required to leave the property in the same general condition it was in when Guest(s) arrived. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. However, it is available at an additional rate. We do not permit bath towels or linens to be taken from the property, but extra beach towels are provided for your use. If additional cleaning is required, appropriate charges will be made to your credit card. Guest(s) is responsible for any damage, abuse, excessive cleanup requirements, or loss caused by any member of Guest(s) party to the property or its contents during Guest(s) occupancy. Walk-throughs are conducted after Guests checkout to ensure the property is left in good order.
LINENS: Bed sheets, blankets, towels, washcloths, kitchen towels and pool/beach towels are provided. All linens and towels will be cleaned upon Guests' departure; please make sure there is at least one clean set of bed linens per bed prior to checkout. Missing linens will be charged back to Guest along with a per item fee of $50.
DISHES/COOKWARE/GLASSWARE: Dishes, silverware, pots, pans, storage containers and glassware are provided for your use. Missing items will be charged back to Guest along with a per item fee of $50. Please clean whatever you use; please load and run the dishwasher with your final items prior to checkout. Please do not leave any dirty dishes, etc. upon checkout. Dirty dishes, silverware, pots, pans, storage containers and/or glassware will incur an additional cleaning fee of $50
FIREPLACE: The fireplace is wood burning. Please be sure the flue damper is open before you start a fire. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace. Fires should be completely out renter is asleep or not inside of unit. There may not be any other fire(s) on the property other than in the fireplace.
DECORATIONS: Decorations are provided in the home for your aesthetic pleasure. Please do not remove. Missing items will be charged back to Guest along with a per item fee of $50.
AUDIO/ENTERTAINMENT: Various items such as games, TV’s, DVD’s, clocks, etc., are provided for your use. Please do not remove. Missing items will be charged back to Guest along with a per item fee of $50.
CLEANING ITEMS: Cleaning items are provided for your use and for our cleaning personnel. Please do not remove. Missing items will be charged back to Guest along with a per item fee of $50.
FIREWORKS: The use of personal fireworks are not use of fireworks is strictly prohibited.
PARTIES/EVENTS: Parties/events are not permitted
GARBAGE: There is private/curbside pickup on one collection day per week. Please put garbage in designated garbage can when necessary. Due to bears and other wildlife, do not place garbage outside of the home.
PET WASTE: If you have a dog(s), please pick up all waste left from your dog(s) on the fenced and un-fenced areas of the property, tied securely in trash bags, and placed in the large green outside garbage can. If pet waste is left, an additional cleaning fee will be incurred.
WATER AND SEPTIC: This home is on public systems. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you will be charged damages.
Additionally, please note, we do not have a garbage disposal.
NO-SHOW POLICY: The total amount of the reservation will be charged along with a $30.00 administrative fee.
REPAIRS, SERVICE CALLS, REFUNDS: Homeowner cannot guarantee against mechanical failure of heating, TVs, DVD players, fireplaces, barbeques or other appliances. Please report any inoperative equipment to our property manager Meredith at 480.558.6204 immediately. Agent/Manager will make every reasonable effort to have repairs done quickly and efficiently. Should a repairperson make a call to a unit and find that the equipment is in working order and the problem was due to the Guest(s) oversight or neglect, the charge for service will be the Guest(s) responsibility. No refunds or rent reductiGet the full listing »