Make this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom A-frame vacation rental cabin that sleeps 10 your home-away-from-home for your Pinetop getaway. Nestled away in tall pines on a cul de sac within the public Pinetop Lakes Country Club, this residence offers 1,400 square feet of living space and proximity to many year-round outdoor activities. Whether you’re lounging in the large fenced yard, relaxing inside around a crackling fire, or exploring the surrounding areas, this cabin ensures a memorable stay!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Loft: 2 Twin Futons | Living Room: Queen Pullout Bed
Upon arrival, the spacious front porch will inspire you to start a barbecue with the large gas grill. With lounge seating and a picnic table underneath a shade umbrella, the front porch truly provides the perfect space to enjoy an al fresco meal in the tranquil outdoors.
Inside, the front living room offers another space to lounge around with your travel companions, as it provides all the expected comforts of a luxury cabin, including 2 plush sofas, a wood-burning fireplace and mounted flat-screen TV with DirecTV.
In the open concept living area, there is also a dining table that seats 6 underneath a beautiful hanging lantern. Behind the sofa, there is also a dining bar for additional seating for 4. The dining area opens into the kitchen, so your group can enjoy the pleasures of sharing a home-cooked meal. The kitchen is well-equipped and spacious, featuring a microwave/oven and wraparound counters for preparing tasty meals.
From the kitchen, access the full bathroom with shower/tub combination, the in-unit laundry area and the two cozy bedrooms with queen-sized beds and large closets.
Follow the stairs up to the loft area and relax after a day of outdoor adventure with two comfortable futons, fluffy pillows, a flat-screen TV and selection of games.
The loft leads to the master bedroom, where you’ll enjoy many peaceful nights of sleep on the king-sized bed. Watch a movie before drifting off to sleep and wake to a refreshing shower in the private en suite bathroom.
In warmer seasons, most of your time will likely be spent in the amazing backyard. Have a cookout, share some drinks and play cornhole or horseshoes. On clear evenings, gather under the clear, starry night sky, while roasting marshmallows around the fire pit.
-- THE LOCATION --
During your stay, you’ll have the great option to purchase the Pinetop Lakes Country Club’s amenity package. For $50 per stay or per week, per traveling party, you’ll enjoy Club features, including its gym, pool and hot tub, tennis, basketball, billiards, foosball, yoga, zumba and more.
There is also plenty of outdoor recreation to enjoy away from the Club. Nearby areas, like the year-round Sunrise Ski Resort, Woodland Lake Park, Porter Mountain Stables and White Mountain Family Fun Park offer great skiing, hiking, biking, kayaking, horseback riding and many other activities.
When you need a break from the outdoors, visit the quaint little town of Pinetop. You’ll find cute shops and famous restaurants like Charlie Clark’s and The Lion’s Den, with great food and live music.
Movie theaters, the local library, Hondah Casino and 2 day-spas are also located within a 5 to 25 mile radius of this ideally located cabin!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, central air-conditioning, 3 TVs with DirecTV connection, wireless internet access, free parking for three cars, in-unit laundry machines, and much more
- Take full advantage of the lovely front deck and the backyard area, complete with outdoor games a fire pit, and a gas grill!
- Note that you can purchase the "Country Club Amenity Package" as an upgrade. The cost for the package is $50 per stay or per week, per traveling party (not per person!), and includes tennis, basketball, billiards, foosball, ping pong, yoga, zumba, rec center with gym, pool, hot tub, etc. Visit this website for additional information: http://www.pinetoplakes-association.com (Please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Fantastic location - Easy access to Sunrise Ski Resort, Woodland Lake Park, Porter Mountain Stables and White Mountain Family Fun Park and the town of Pinetop!
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $100 fee (2 Dogs Maximum)
- No events or large gatherings without previous, written permission by the owner
- No RV or Trailer Parking on the premises
- Must follow community noise ordinance at 10:00pm
- Failure to remove pet waste, or dispose of outdoor soot from fire pit will result in a $75 fee. Guests are responsible for picking up after their pets and removing ashes/waste from burning in the outdoor spaces.
-Trash that does not fit (due to size, excess or other reason) into the provided trash receptacles needs to be removed with the guests. Failure to remove excessive trash will result in a $75 fee. The guest may also contact Evolve or us directly to let us know they need assistance with trash removal.
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »