Book your next Arizona High Country escape to this rustic-yet-polished 3-bedroom, 3-bath vacation rental cabin located within 15 minutes of 3 top-notch golf courses. With enough space to comfortably sleep 10, this 2,400-square-foot residence offers a wealth of top-of-the-line furnishings, a professional-grade kitchen with granite countertops, and 2 porches. Whether you're in town to golf at Pinetop Lakes Country Club or soak up the sun on Rainbow Lake, this is the perfect high-altitude retreat!
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: Your safety matters. There is a Ring doorbell security camera, located next to the front door facing out. It does not look into any interior spaces.*
Master Suite: King Bed, Twin-Sized Sleeper Sofa/Ottoman | Master Suite 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: 3 Twin-Sized Inflatable Mattresses
Feel a sense of peace and tranquility as you pull into the driveway of this gorgeous family-oriented abode featuring luxurious accents and plenty of privacy! Spend your days exploring the High Country territory followed by summertime cookouts on the cabin's back deck.
Boasting endless natural light through plenty of picture windows, hardwood flooring, vaulted ceilings, and a multitude of mountain-themed accents, this Pinetop cabin has everything you need to feel at ease! Relax on one of the 2 leather couches in the living room and watch your favorite show on the flat-screen cable TV.
Following an adventure-filled day in Arizona, whip up a delicious meal in the professional-grade fully equipped kitchen. With granite countertops, pots and pans, silverware and dishes, a dishwasher, refrigerator, 4-burner gas stove, and a quaint breakfast bar, the kitchen has everything you need for your comfort food classics and more.
Enjoy your meal at the 8-person dining table or bring it to the back deck to dine al fresco! This expansive outdoor dining area offers a gas grill, outdoor dining table, and plenty of opportunities to spot wildlife roaming around the property.
Finish off the night by watching your favorite movie on the flat-screen cable TV while the gas fireplace warms up the entire area! If you're in the mood for some old fashioned family fun, clear the dinner table and play a game of cards at the wooden dining table beneath the antler chandelier.
When it's time to hit the sack, make your way to one of the 3 comfortably furnished bedrooms to rest up for the next day of activities. The master bedroom has a king-sized bed, twin-sized pullout Ottoman and an en-suite bathroom. An additional 3 guests can make themselves comfortable on the 3 twin air mattresses as well!
-- THE LOCATION --
Nights not spent dining at the cabin are best utilized by enjoying a meal at one of the local restaurants in town! Some of the traditional favorites include Matty's Beef & Beer, Darbi's Cafe, The House - Show Low, Pinetop Brewing Company, The Picnic Basket, La Vie, The Shack, and Whats Cooking Kitchen Bakery Pinetop.
Golf enthusiasts love the quick 1.4-mile drive that separates you from the Pinetop Country Club right around the corner. Both the Pinetop Lakes Country Club and White Mountain Country Club are 2 fantastic other options if you want a change of scenery. The Torreon and Bison Golf Clubs are also top-notch courses located just 35 minutes away!
Some other options for fun include hiking along the Mogollon Rim Trail in Lakeside, relaxing on a boat on Show Low Lake or Rainbow Lake, or rolling the dice at the Hon-Dah Casino down south. This is an outdoor lover's paradise for rock climbing, hiking, biking, cycling, mountain biking, golfing, and so much more!
Only 10 minutes separate you from the main Lakeside village where you can watch a movie, dine at top local eateries, or try to do some souvenir shopping.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, a dining table, and stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, breakfast bar, Southwestern and mountain-themed accents, 2 private covered decks with a gas-powered grill, outdoor seating, and a statue, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, gas fireplace, 2-car garage parking, 6-car driveway parking, free WiFi, and more!
- Fantastic Pinetop location - 1.4 miles from Pinetop Country Club, 6 minutes from the Pinetop Lakes Country Club, 10 minutes from the main village of Lakeside, and close to shopping centers, delicious restaurants, trails, local parks, beaches, lakes, hunting, nature preserves, and much more
- Nearest Commercial Airports: Show Low Regional Airport ( ~ 17 miles away) & Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport ( ~ 190 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that 6 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 4 guests can sleep comfortably on the twin-sized memory foam Ottoman in the master bedroom or the 3 twin-sized inflatable mattresses, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 10
- Must be at least 30 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »