Situated in prestigious Sherwood Forest Resort, a gated community, Childhood Memories offers unparalleled views of the mighty Mt. LeConte; one of the highest peaks of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Sherwood Forest is a quick 1.5 miles from the parkway so you are just minutes away from all the action. We are location just off stoplight 10 in Pigeon Forge. Dollywood is at stoplight 8. Gatlinburg is a quick 6 miles away. The National Park bypass is 5.5 miles away.
Childhood Memories was designed with families and groups in mind. It is perfect for family reunions, vacations, friend’s getaways, and so much more.
Boasting amenities such as a Movie Theatre with a true projection theatre and surround sound experience and seating for 12, karaoke machine, 2 Xbox systems, Wii game system, private hot tub, resort pool, pool table, library of DVD movies, Charter Cable with movie and sports packages - Childhood Memories has something to keep everyone happy.
Bringing some younger children? We’ve thought of all the little extras that make your stay more enjoyable – Sippy cups, high chairs, booster seats and integrated baby gates on all stairs. We have a large collection of Disney movies to help keep the little ones entertained.
Just a quick 5 minutes to the Parkway, Childhood Memories’ location allows for easy access to great attractions and activities such as Dollywood in Pigeon Forge, TN, Tanger Outlet in Sevierville, TN and Ober Gatlinburg Ski Center in the quaint downtown district of Gatlinburg, TN. For the more adventurous types, there are plenty of activities moments away including: horseback riding, golf, go cart racing, river tubing, fishing, hiking, and so much more.
Summary of Amenities for this awesome vacation getaway:
• 5 Bedrooms plus 2 sleeper sofas
- 2 King Bedrooms
- 2 Queen Bedrooms
- 1 Bedroom with a Queen and 2 sets of twins (sleeps 6). This room is a great place to put the kids. It is right next to the movie theatre so they can have their own little retreat. If you are a group without kids, use just the queen bed and the bunk beds remind you of the quiet you are enjoying without the kids
- Sleeper Sofa in Living Room and Den
• 4 Full Baths plus bedside Jacuzzi in upper master bedroom
• 2 Xbox Systems with games. One in the lower bedroom and one in the den
• Snooker Pool Table
• Wii game system in den
• Library of Disney Movies
• Cable DVR recorder in Living Room. Great for taping that final episode of a show you just can’t miss
• Movie Theatre
- Optima projector
- surround sound system
- Karaoke machine
- DVD Player with DVD library of movies
- Charter Cable with Movie and Sport Packages
- Reclining Theatre Chairs
• Private hot tub on lower deck
• Resort Pool Privileges
• Large upper deck with outdoor rockers and breathtaking view. That morning cup of coffee will never be the same
• TV’s with cable in all bedrooms
• Full kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances
• Natural Gas BBQ grill on deck
• Integrated baby gates on all stairs
• Dining room table with seating for 8 plus 2 highchairs and 3 booster seats
• Cabin is only 1.5 miles from the parkway
• Paved, maintained roads all the way to the cabin
• Parking for 8 cars
The cabin has 4 levels.
- The upper most level is the master bedroom with a private bath. This level also has a
loft with the pool table.
- The main level where you enter has the kitchen, living room with sleeper sofa, king
bedroom and a full bath.
- The next level down has the den with a sleeper sofa. The 2 queen bedrooms are also
on this level. There is a full bath.
- The lowest level has the bunkhouse with a queen bed and 2 sets of bunk beds. There
is a full bath. The movie theatre is also on this level.Get the full listing »