Experience the joy of the Great Smoky Mountains when you stay at this Pigeon Forge vacation rental! The 3-bed, 2-bath property for 15 is ideally located in town near the Parkway, Dollywood, and Gatlinburg. 'American Pie' is part of Brookstone Village Resort providing access to a community pool, but boasts its own private hot tub. Cathedral ceilings, a game room, and wood architecture make this cabin one-of-a-kind!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom (Loft): King Bed, Twin/Full Bunk Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa | Game Room: Sleeper Sofa, Twin Bunk Bed
As soon as you walk into 'American Pie,' beautiful wood accents and stunning windows framing the view outside greet you! The impressive living area features a stone fireplace, cathedral ceilings with exposed beams, and mountain themed decor.
Off of the living room is a fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances. Use the BBQ grill out on the covered wraparound porch to complete dinner. Enjoy all your fantastic meals at the dining table set for 6 and breakfast bar with room for 3.
Also on the porch are 3 rocking chairs perfect for relaxing in and watching the sun go down. The lower level porch is screened for added enjoyment and features an additional seating area and an outdoor hot tub.
Downstairs you'll find the game room complete with an Xbox One, PlayStation 3, pool and air hockey tables, gaming chairs, and a wet bar. Your friends and family will love hanging out down here, sharing good times, smiles, laughter, and stories with one another.
The main level of ‘American Pie’ offers a cozy and beautiful queen bedroom with an en-suite bathroom. Venture upstairs to the lofted master bedroom which is spacious and luxurious with a king bed, twin-over-full bunk bed and en-bathroom complete with an oversized jetted tub. Near the game room is the other queen bedroom!
'American Pie' is part of the Brookstone Village Resort which is a beautifully wooded and gated community. Enjoy access to the community pool during your stay!
-- THE LOCATION --
'American Pie' is 1 mile from the Parkway which boasts a ton of Pigeon Forge's main attractions. Visit the Titanic Museum, Hollywood Wax Museum, go to the Hatfield & McCoy Dinner Show, or spend a day shopping around the Island.
Experience one of the friendliest theme parks in the world with a visit to Dollywood, not even 5 miles away! With over 40 world class rides, high-energy entertainment, and award-winning dining you won't be disappointed! Cool down at Splash Country, Dollywood's water park.
Start your Great Smoky Mountains National Park adventure at the Sugarlands Visitor Center, 10 miles away. The Rangers will provide all the information you need to have a fun and safe trip exploring the Smokies. Stop in Gatlinburg on your way back and taste some authentic moonshine from Ole Smokey Moonshine.
Find antiques, handmade crafts, outdoor gear, and dining in Wears Valley. The peaceful little town is 10 miles from American Pie and offers hiking trails, fishing, and some of the best views of the Smokies!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, access to the community pool, pool table air hockey, wet bar, Xbox One, PlayStation, covered wraparound porch furnished with rocking chairs, screened porch, hot tub, BBQ grill,, 2 60" Flat Screen TVs in Living Area and Game Room,3 43" Flat Screen TVs in each Bedroom, Cathedral ceilings, gas fireplace, in-unit laundry machines, complimentary toiletries, parking available for 4 vehicles in the driveway, and more
- Central Pigeon Forge location 1 mile from the Parkway, less than 5 miles from Dollywood and Splash Country, 10 miles from the Sugarlands Visitor Center and Wears Valley
- Nearest Commercial Airport: McGhee Tyson Airport (~35 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- NOTE: The master bedroom is located in a loft, which is open to the rest of the home and may not be suitable for guests looking for privacy
- Please note the property is only accessible via stairs and may not be suitable for the mobility impaired
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »