Beautiful ridgetop views surround 'Easy Life,' a spacious 3-bed, 3-bath vacation rental townhome in the heart of Pigeon Forge. This unit sleeps 12 travelers & boasts a viewing deck, private hot tub, air hockey table, & Pac Man multicade console! Golf the course or swim in the community pool before a quick 5-minute drive into town for dining or shopping! You'll be less than 3 miles from attractions like Dollywood, The Island, Pigeon Forge Gem Mine, Dolly Parton's Stampede Dinner Theatre!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3 (Loft): King Bed | Finished Lower Level Den: Queen Sleeper Sofa | Hallway: Twin-over-Twin Built-In Bunk Bed | Main Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
There's plenty of room to spread out in this 1,750-square-foot townhouse! 'Easy Life' even has a front porch with rockers and is within walking distance to the community swimming pool.
As you enter the unit, you'll admire the well-appointed living room with premium furniture and large flat-screen cable TV. To the left, you'll find a king bedroom with its own flat-screen cable TV, vanity, and en-suite bath.
Just beyond the living room, you can take advantage of your own fully equipped kitchen stocked with the essentials. Need more cooking room? Wander downstairs to find an impressive lounge area with a well-equipped kitchenette. This finished lower level also hosts a queen bedroom, hallway bunks, and a full bathroom with jacuzzi tub/shower combination.
Unwind at home in the brand new 5-person hot tub near the pub table and chairs. Kids and adults alike can have fun at all hours of the day using the new Pac Man multicade game unit or the commercial air hockey table!
Up the spiral staircase you'll find your own lofted king bedroom complete with a loveseat, premium flat-screen cable TV, balcony, and bathroom. Enjoy sitting out on the balcony to take in the ridgetop views day or night!
-- THE LOCATION --
There's no surpassing the location of 'Easy Life' since this townhouse is conveniently located adjacent to the Gatlinburg Golf Course and less than 1 mile from dozens of Pigeon Forge attractions.
This log townhome has indoor and outdoor pool access - so take a break to lounge poolside after hiking in Great Smoky Mountains National Park just 20 minutes away.
Linger in downtown Gatlinburg after a day in the Smokies to dine near the Ole Smoky Barrelhouse and Ober Gatlinburg. End your evening with a ride on the Gatlinburg Sky Lift or at the Sky Needle!
Family-friendly fun at Dollywood within 3 miles of the property, as well as Dolly Parton's Stampede Dinner Theatre, Pigeon Forge Gem Mine, and The Island are all within 1 mile of this property! You'll also be within easy reach of the Leconte Convention Center and the Cal Ripken Baseball Experience - you don't even have to go on the main road to get there.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, brand new 5-person hot tub (drained and refilled with fresh, clean water before check-in), air hockey table, Pac Man multicade game console, furnished deck with gas grill, 2 gas fireplaces, Keurig machine, 5 flat-screen TVs, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, free parking, and more
- Golfview Resort community amenities include the indoor and outdoor pools, hot tub, and sauna
- Premier Pigeon Forge location - Less than 5 minutes to downtown restaurants & attractions, 1 mile to Dollywood & The Island in Pigeon Forge, 15 minutes to central Gatlinburg, gateway to Smoky Mountain National Park, and other attractions!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: McGhee Tyson Airport, 2055 Alcoa Hwy, Alcoa, TN 37701 (36 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »