Blending in with the charm of the surrounding natural setting, this vacation rental cabin next to Table Rock State Park offers a dream outdoor getaway for up to 4 guests! Relax on the creekside deck to reflect on each daily adventure, host family barbecues on the front porch, then finish nights gathered around the fire pit as stars fill the night sky. This 1-bedroom + loft, 1-bathroom home offers ideal access to hiking, kayaking, canoeing, beautiful mountain sites, wine tasting, and much more.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Loft: 2 Twin Beds
Mountain Laurel and Rhododendrons growing all through the mountains welcome you to this picturesque location and guide you to your new home-away-from-home. Walk along the creek and listen to the peaceful sounds of the running water, or catch some shade on the wraparound deck and enjoy the serene view.
Inside, you'll find a rustic-yet-updated living space combining all the charm of a cabin getaway with the modern comforts of home. A small flat-screen TV with local channels in the living room allows you to stay updated on area news, while the free wireless internet lets you log on to search for your next adventure destination.
Head into the well-equipped kitchenette with a stovetop, refrigerator, microwave, and some essentials like a coffee and coffee maker to pack up a picnic or some snacks for the road! Opt instead to cook outside and prepare a full gourmet feast utilizing the gas grill.
Savor your meals al fresco at the outdoor table, then build a fire so the whole group can roast s'mores and share stories around the fire pit for dessert! When it's time to turn in, cozy up in the queen-sized bed while the kids head up into the loft with 2 twin beds.
-- THE LOCATION --
From endless outdoor adventures just minutes away, fantastic shopping in Greenville, Asheville, or Brevard, to hanging out with the locals and listening to live bluegrass music only 5 miles from the cabin every Friday night, your Table Rock getaway is sure to be one-of-a-kind! The cottage is just a half mile from Hwy 11, making it easy to access all the area's best attractions.
Table Rock State Park lies approximately 4.4 miles down Hwy 11, and Lake Jocassee at Devils Fork State Park is just 22 miles further down the road. Discover opportunities for hiking, site-seeing, boating, and much much at both locations.
Victora Valley Vineyards offers a unique wine tasting experience just 2 miles away, while Aunt Sue's County Corner boasts an authentic dining experience for a quick bite or comfort food. The Rock Golf Course rests only 5 miles up the road if you're looking to fine-tune your game.
Drive 17 miles to visit the little town of Travelers Rest, home to a great biking trail and several tasty restaurants. All the museums, parks, garden, beautiful architecture, shops, restaurants, and other activities in Greenville await just 25 miles away.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette, TV with local channels, free WiFi, a lofted sleeping space, large outdoor lot, wraparound deck, gas grill, campfire pit, creekside deck, private off-street parking, and more
- Peaceful location by a creek just 4.4 miles from Table Rock State Park - Enjoy easy access to hiking, kayaking, canoeing, and other outdoor activities, and shopping and dining in the nearby area and towns like Greenville, Ashville, Brevard, Travelers Rest, and more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Airport: Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport - 2000 GSP Dr, Greer, SC 29651, (~39.5 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Homeowner provides an annual Parks pass to guests to use during their stay. If the Parks pass is missing after a stay the guest will be charged a $50.00 fee for replacement.
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »