Cleanliness is our top priority! Extra precautions are being taken against COVID-19 for your health and safety. All surfaces, light switches, door handles, linens, etc. are sanitized right after each guest checks-out.
2020 Total Remodel with 2 Master Bedrooms! Fully equipped with Brand New Everything: Kitchen, Bathrooms, Flooring, Paint, Furniture, 5 TV's, Linens, Silverware and Much More for your enjoyment. Ideally situated in gorgeous NE Phoenix/Scottsdale, this beautiful 5-bed, 3-bath, single-story house is the perfect stay-place for families and groups (sports teams, reunions, golf trips, retreats...). 3 miles to amazing entertainment and dining at Desert Ridge Marketplace, The Marriott and City North. Short drive to all the Scottsdale Hot Spots: Old Town/Downtown Scottsdale, Kierland Commons, Scottsdale Quarter, DC Ranch, Pinnacle Peak and More. Or stay in and enjoy the HEATED POOL, fire pit, putting green, badminton, corn hole and hammocks on this large corner lot. Watch the games and play ping pong in the "Man-Cave" or play Xbox One and watch movies in the detached "Clubhouse"/Game Room. Kids love to camp out here. All ages enjoy!
There's plenty of room whether you're a party of 4 or 20! Enjoy the gorgeous Arizona weather, swim in the private heated pool or basque in the warm sunshine poolside. Play on the 4-hole putting green while grilling on the built-in BBQ in the backyard.
Brand New State-of-the-Art Gym/Health Club, Esporta (formerly LA Fitness) less than 5 minutes from the property, day, week and month passes. Play basketball at the Community Center 2 blocks away. And swim laps in our pool.
Minutes to The Valley’s Top Attractions – Spring Training Baseball, The Phoenix Open, Barrett-Jackson Auto Show, Old Town and so much more. Golf, hike and play tennis or shop, dine and get spa treatments – you’re in the middle of it all!
Barrett-Jackson in January, The Phoenix Open at TPC in January/February, Spring Training Baseball in March and so much more! Perfect weather October through May!
Pool Heating (usually needed Oct. to Mid May): $80 per night or $300 up to 7 nights. Let us know 7+ days before check-in if you want this.
Sleeping arrangement for up to 20 guests + 2 babies/toddlers!
Comfort is King in our Bedroom Configuration: 7 Brand New high quality beds with Euro tops and Serta Sleeper mattresses + 8 Brand New Air Beds + 1 Futon Couch Bed
Large Corner Master Bedroom: 1 King Bed + Queen air bed
2nd Master Bedroom w/en-suite bath: 1 King Bed + 1 Twin air bed
Bedroom 3: 1 King Bed + 1 Twin air bed
Bedroom 4: 2 Queen Beds
Bedroom 5: 2 XL Twins (Extra Long)
Detached “Clubhouse"/Game Room: 1 Fold out Queen futon couch bed (comfy) sleeps 2. (No bathroom or closet). This is a non-insulated room with window A/C heater and space heater
2 Pack & Plays for babies or toddlers to sleep in
Plenty of brand new bedding and linens provided.
House Main Features:
- 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (2 showers, 1 shower/bath tub)
- 2700 square feet of enjoyable space
- Living Room, Dining Room, Open Concept Kitchen, Family Room with Fireplace
- 2 Brand New Large Couch/Sectionals (can sleep up to 5)
- Clubhouse: Xbox One, TV, Queen futon couch/bed, A/C (teens/kids)
- Man-Cave finished garage: Flat Screen TV, A/C, heat, ping-pong table, fridge
- Large heated pool + covered back patio w/misters + plenty of seating
- 4-Hole putting green, night-lighting, putters and golf balls
- 38-foot RV/Boat parking bay inside gate
- Outdoor BBQ Island Jenn Air gas grill with surplus tank
- 2 backyard hammocks for your lounging pleasure
- Large grass backyard with Corn Hole, Badminton (has horseshoes and more)
- Park up to 11 cars on and immediately around property
Excellent Freeway Access:
- Super close to the 51, 101 and I-17 freeways
- Easy access to Metro Phoenix or any part of AZ (Sedona, Grand Canyon etc.)
Nearby Entertainment, Shopping and Dining:
- Desert Ridge Marketplace -3.1 mi, under 10 mins
- City North/High Street Center - 4.1 mi, under 10 mins
- Kierland Commons - 5.1 mi, under 15 mins
- Scottsdale Quarter - 5.4 mi, under 15 mins
- Paradise Valley Mall - 3.1 mi, under 10 mins
- Moon Valley Center - 4.9 mi, under 15 mins
Distance to Major Attractions:
- Phoenix Open – 5.5 mi, under 15 mins
- Barrett-Jackson Auto Show – 7.5 mi, under 20 mins
- West World Complex (site of many large events) – 7.5 mi, under 20 mins
- Frank Lloyd Wright’s Taliesin West – 10.7 mi, under 20 mins
- Talking Stick Resort/Casino – 14 mi, under 20 mins
- Old Town Scottsdale – 14 mi, under 25 mins
- 15 golf courses w/in 15 minutes plus many more close by
- 7 mountain hiking trails within 20 minutes, more slightly further out
- Tennis, biking and many more outdoor activities that suit your fancy
- Hot-Air ballooning by private companies
- Reach 11 Athletic Complex (large tournament site) – 4.7 mi, under 10 mins
- Phoenix Suns (NBA)/Talking Stick Arena – 17.4 mi, under 25 mins
- AZ Diamondbacks (MLB)/Chase Field – 17.7 mi, under 25 mins
- AZ Cardinals Stadium (NFL) – 26.7 mi, under 30 mins
- AZ Coyotes (NHL) – 26.5 mi, under 30 mins
Spring Training Baseball:
- SF Giants, Scottsdale Stadium – 18.3 mi, under 30 mins
- Chicago Cubs, Sloan Park – 21.1 mi, 30 mins
- AZ Dbacks/CO Rockies, Salt River Fields – 12.4 mi, under 20 mins
- SD Padres/Seattle Mariners, Peoria Sports Complex – 18.4 mi, under 25 mins
- LA Dodgers/Chi White Sox, Camelback Ranch – 29.5 mi, under 35 mins
- LA Angels, Tempe Diablo Stadium – 22 mi, under 25 mins
- Oakland A’s, Hohokam Stadium – 27.7 mi, under 30 mins
- KC Royals/TX Rangers, Surprise Stadium – 26.2 mi, under 35 mins
- Milwaukee Brewers, American Family Fields – 19.8 mi, under 30 mins
- Cle Indians/Cin Reds, Goodyear Ballpark – 37.3 mi, under 45 mins
Paradise Valley Park (2 blocks away) Features:
- Huge green-grass park with picnic tables, playground & restrooms
- One of The Valley’s best skateparks!
- Golf Course
- Huge Public Pool with slides, diving boards (1m, 3 m), lap lanes
- Softball/baseball fields
- Fenced dog park
- Senior Center & Community Center with indoor basketball court
- Miniature golf course
- Casey-At-The-Bat batting cages – baseball & softballGet the full listing »