Amidst a sprawling 8,500 square feet of living space and 6,000 square feet of deck space - all set amidst sweeping mountain views, this 5-bedroom, 4-bath vacation rental home is built for entertaining! You’ll find waterfalls, 5 outdoor fireplaces, a hot tub, immaculate pool, fire pit, outdoor bar, game room, pool table, home gym, and much more in this Phoenix getaway! With space for 12, this is the perfect home base for a group of friends looking to relax in the utmost of luxury!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Queen Beds | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Bedroom 5: Queen Bed
Set on an acre of private property, this expansive home is framed by meticulously-maintained desert landscaping and rolling mountain views!
Never worry about stepping on each other’s toes, as there’s plenty of space to relax even outside. Spend those balmy Arizona days swimming in the pool, then whip up a barbecue dinner right outside come evening.
If the weather is a bit chilly, don’t worry about keeping warm. There are 5 fireplaces outside, as well as a hot tub. Be sure to stay outside for the dazzling sunset over the mountains as the fire from the wood-burning fire pit flickers and fades.
You’ll also find a sports court with the ability to play tennis, basketball, pickle ball, badminton, or volleyball, as well as a playground, flat-screen TV, and much more entertainment outside.
Inside, the immaculate main living area boasts a gourmet, fully equipped kitchen, multiple dining areas, a fireplace, flat-screen satellite TVs, and more! After devouring a home-cooked meal in the kitchen, head to the billiards room or game room for some afternoon entertainment.
If that’s not enough for you, enjoy a game of poker with your friends, get a work out in at the fitness room, watch a late-night movie in the home theatre, pour some drinks at the wet bar, or bring out one of the many provided board games. There’s truly something to keep everyone occupied!
Come nighttime, sleep is sure to come easy in any of the 5 well-appointed bedrooms, but you’ll have to fight over the master bedroom, which boasts a plush king bed and a luxury en-suite bath with a soaking tub.
-- THE LOCATION --
This property is right across the street from the Phoenix Sonoran Preserve with miles of hiking and biking trails. Be sure to strap on your boots and bring your camera, as you’ll want to cherish these sites forever.
Centrally located, you’ll be just a 25-minute drive to both downtown Scottsdale and downtown Phoenix, while Sedona is about a 90-minute drive away. If you're craving a nice dinner out, both these towns are filled with 5-star restaurants, as well as unique shops to browse before your ready for dinner.
Golfers, be sure to bring your clubs, as the area is filled with prime courses. Check out Dove Valley Ranch Golf Club or Tatum Ranch Golf Club to practice your perfect swing!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Outdoor amenities include 4 gas fireplaces, wood-burning fire pit (wood provided), swimming pool, hot tub, bar with flat-screen satellite TV, gas grill, outdoor dining area, lounge chairs, sports court (pickle ball, badminton, volleyball, tennis, basketball, and more), playground, mountain views, driveway parking, and more!
- Indoor amenities include 2 fully equipped kitchens, 7 flat-screen satellite TVs (1 Apple TV), free WiFi, air conditioning, central heating, in-unit laundry machines, pool table, poker table, arcade games, board games, home theater, home gym, gas fireplace, wet bar, and more!
- Beautiful Phoenix location - Enjoy easy access to hiking, mountain biking, off-roading, golfing, restaurants, shops, and more! Just 25 minutes to downtown Phoenix and Scottsdale and 90 minutes to Sedona!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport - 3400 E Sky Harbor Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85034, (~ 34 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »