Plan your desert relaxation retreat to this stunning 4-bed, 2-bath vacation rental house in North Phoenix. This spacious abode features 1,661 square feet of recently updated interior with top-of-the-line furnishings, 2 gas fireplaces, a gourmet kitchen, and a spacious backyard with a pool best used in the summer months, hot tub, grill, patio, and more! Whether you're in town to golf at Cave Creek or watch sunsets around the front fire pit, this is the perfect home-away-from-home for a family of up to 8 to experience Phoenix!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
Nicknamed 'The Macaroni House' by the owners, this lovely home sits in a peaceful Deer Valley neighborhood just north of downtown and is an entertainment lover's dream. With a gourmet kitchen, spacious great room with a fireplace, and a resort-style backyard, this updated residence has endless options for excitement!
Start your morning with a freshly brewed cup of coffee on the plush living room sofa and map out your day. All of the common areas in this house seamlessly flow from one area to the next and offer tile flooring and an array of beautiful artwork on the walls. If you have any work to get done, the corner desk in the living room makes for a fantastic temporary workspace.
As stomachs start to rumble, make your way to the gourmet kitchen to prepare an omelet brunch for your loved ones. Complete with sleek granite countertops, stainless steel LG appliances, and a full rack of spices, the kitchen has everything you need for your favorite recipes. The formal dining room is perfect for special occasions, or you can bring your meal to the back patio to dine al fresco!
One of the best parts of staying at this North Phoenix house is the resort-style backyard you'll have all to yourself. The yard boasts a built-in gas grill, entertainment area with a flat-screen cable TV, a playground, in-ground pool that is best used in the summer months, and a top-notch hot tub. Soak up the Arizona sun while your furry friend gets some exercise during the day and sip sunset cocktails with your loved ones at night.
Finish off the night by preparing a roaring bonfire in the front of the house and roasting s'mores with your travel companions. If the weather isn't ideal for s'mores, head back inside to pick a movie to watch on the 55-inch flat-screen cable TV in the living room. Turn on the gas fireplace for the perfect cozy atmosphere.
When you're ready to retire for the evening, choose from one of 4 well-appointed bedrooms to doze off into a peaceful slumber. The master suite is sure to be a favorite escape, with a comfortable king mattress, huge closet, and a private en-suite bathroom with beautiful countertops!
-- THE LOCATION --
When you're not dining at the house, be sure to experience a meal at one of the delicious local eateries nearby! Some of the local favorites are Different Pointe of View, Bobby Q, The Gladly, Grassroots Kitchen & Tap, St. Francis Restaurant, and Aiello's East Coast Italian!
The property is only a 20-minute drive from downtown Phoenix's bustling entertainment district. Whether you're in town to attend a conference at the Phoenix Convention Center, watch a show at the Comerica Theatre, or watch the Diamondbacks play, this property is the perfect home base.
Golfers rejoice at the easy access to the Cave Creek Golf Course just 7 minutes away. If you can't get a tee time at Cave Creek, check out the Arizona Biltmore Golf Club, The Legend at Arrowhead, Falcon Dunes Golf Course, Bellair Golf Club or the Adobe Dam Family Golf Center.
If you're feeling lucky, make the 6-minute drive to Turf Paradise track to pick a winner in the horse races. The racetrack is also across the street from a Walmart Supercenter and Sam's Club inside the Turf Plaza.
Some other ideas for fun near the house include driving 37 minutes to hike Camelback Mountain, making a day trip to Carefree to check out the sets of the old Westerns, or exploring the Piestewa Peak Park! The property is also a short drive from Sloan Park and the other Spring Training facilities for any baseball fans.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, backyard with an entertainment area, hot tub, pool that is best used in the summer months, playground, outdoor dining area, and a built-in grilling station, a front patio with a wood-burning fire pit, 2 gas fireplaces, 10 pool towels, doggy door, 2 children’s life vests, a beautifully furnished interior, 3 55-inch flat-screen cable TVs, complimentary linens and towels, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, and more!
- Fantastic North Phoenix Location - 20 minutes from downtown, 7 minutes from the Cave Creek Golf Course, a 6-minute drive from the Turf Paradise racetrack, 37 minutes from Camelback Mountain, and close to top-notch restaurants, coffee shops, bars, golf, grocery stores, hiking, and so much more!
- Airport: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport - 3400 E Sky Harbor Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85034, ( ~ 19 Miles Away)
- This pool is not heated electrically, but it stays at a swimmable temperature during the summer months via the Arizona sun
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $45 per stay fee (max 2)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »