Large, private, centrally located (and cool!) home with room to spread out, swim, sun, ride bikes, grill and do what we do here: dine at nearby restaurants (lots of them!), take spectacular hikes minutes away…or just relax in the home and hang out with family and friends.
Fully updated, comfortable and clean 2,500 sf mid-century modern ranch home that sits on a beautifully landscaped quarter acre lot. This home offers the best in open living with 3 large living areas, 2 dining areas, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a large and fully stocked kitchen with a large refrigerator/freezer, double oven, 5-burner gas range, microwave, wine fridge and Keurig. Private, grassy, large backyard with heated pool, BBQ grill, outdoor dining area, covered gazebo, and firepit.
We also offer a built-in desk with ample workspace/printer/fast and reliable WiFi, 4-car covered
carport, in-home laundry, integrated entertainment system with in-ceiling speakers throughout the home as well as outside in the backyard. Bicycles, exercise equipment and games are also available for you to enjoy.
Each bedroom can comfortably sleep two and there’s an additional convertible sleeper sofa in one of the living areas:
Master Bedroom: King bed with ensuite bathroom
Bedroom 2: Queen bed
Bedroom 3: Queen bed
Sleeper sofa: Double bed in the family room
You’ll have access to most everything on the property, including the pool/towels, gazebo, grill, firepit, bikes, cornhole and other games, laundry, desk/WiFi, 3 TVs with Roku/streaming services, and other amenities. There are two locked storage areas for our use.
We want your stay to be whatever you want it to be! We provide secure, coded access so you can let yourself in, as well as a comprehensive guest tablet to help you during your stay. If questions do come up, please call Ellie via tablet.
Is this home for you? Yes, if you’re:
• A couple or two that want a resort-like getaway without the resort.
• A family that wants to spend time playing in and around the pool.
• A group of family and/or friends that want to have a get-together, reunion, or other small event.
• A company that wants a clean, centrally located home near downtown/the Camelback Corridor with all the amenities to temporarily house a valued employee.
Our house is in a quiet, but active neighborhood. You’ll find our friendly, yet respectful neighbors taking walks, walking their dogs, and living their lives. We’re close to Restaurant Row on 7th Street, shopping at Biltmore Square, the Camelback Corridor, hiking at Squaw Peak and Dreamy Draw, and the many attractions throughout the Phoenix/Scottsdale area.
We are 10 minutes (8 miles) north of Sky Harbor International Airport. We also have 21 of Phoenix’s 33 Points of Pride located within 10 miles of us; 8 of those are within 5 miles (Arizona Biltmore Hotel, Wrigley Mansion, Encanto Park, Heard Museum, Squaw Peak, etc.).
• Driving: We are ½ mile away from access to the SR-51 and the rest of the Phoenix metropolitan area with easy access to just about anywhere you want to go.
• Walking: There are many good restaurants within easy walking distance (one mile or less).
• Biking: If walking in the middle of summer isn’t your thing, there are two bikes available for your use!
• Of course, you can always contact Uber/Lyft/Taxi and let someone else drive you!Get the full listing »