NOTE: This property features an exterior security camera in the doorbell that does not look into interior spaces
Bring your travel group of 7 on a desert retreat to Phoenix and stay at this 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental house. Have a cookout in the backyard, utilizing the charcoal grill, before going for a dip in the private swimming pool. With area attractions such as Spring Training facilities and golf courses nearby, you’re sure to have the ultimate Arizona getaway.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Though updated to today's trends, the home maintains its original charm with hickory wood floors, a wood-burning fireplace, and adorable front porch. The property also features smart home gadgets like a Nest thermostat, Phillips automated lighting, and August locking system.
The backyard will quickly become your favorite spot to spend downtime. Fire up the charcoal grill, sip a cocktail in one of the outdoor chairs under the umbrella, play some cornhole, or cool off in the pool!
Inside, the home feels much larger than its square footage due to an open floor plan and expansive windows. Relax in the living room on the comfortable furniture watching shows on the flat-screen Smart TV with the wood-burning fireplace lit for ambiance.
When you get hungry, make yourself a snack in the fully equipped kitchen. The area has stainless steel appliances, light shaker cabinets, quartz countertops, and a large stainless steel sink.
Call it a night! Retire to one of the 2 bedrooms for peaceful slumbers. Additional sleeping accommodations can be found on the sleeper sofa in the living room.
-- THE LOCATION --
Enjoy the balmy breezes and soak up all the vitamin D you can get from this desert escape, located in the Coronado Historic District. When you’re not swimming in your backyard, book a tee time at one of the many surrounding golf courses, visit the downtown Convention Center, tour the Phoenix Art Museum, or the Phoenix Botanical Gardens.
If you love baseball, visit during Spring Training to cheer on your favorite team as they get ready for the season. Nearby fields include Maryvale Stadium, Peoria Sports Complex, Scottsdale Stadium, Chase Field, and Surprise Stadium. If you can’t get enough of sports, watch the Phoenix Suns play at the Talking Stick Arena.
If you want a little exercise, go for a hike on Camelback Mountain. Choose Echo Canyon trail for a steeper hike and Cholla for a longer one. Afterward, fuel up with a cold brew and delicious food from one of the many restaurants in the Phoenix area before seeing a movie or shopping.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, washer and dryer, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen TVs with Youtube TV, Amazon Prime TV, HD cable, Netflix and Hulu, private yard with swimming pool, outdoor seating, charcoal grill, and driveway parking for 2 vehicles
- Great Phoenix location near golf courses, Spring Training facilities, shopping and restaurants
- Airport: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (~5.3 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- The property can accommodate 6 guests in beds, but has a flexible maximum occupancy of 7, with sleeping accommodations provided by guests
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that there is a security camera built into the doorbell next to the front door
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »