Panglao Island - Bohol - Philippines
Family villa for holiday rental
Three double bedrooms and exrta rooms available . Free pickup and dropoff is for bookings four nights and above . Be sure to see our beautiful movie of panglaovilla it's the last picture in photos page.
Standard occupancy is six people maximum 18 people there is a charge for exrta people above the mount of six.
There are now three extra double bedrooms available in a newly built extension, increasing the accommodation from 6 to 18, so we can accommodate larger groups, and we specialize in family reunions. Be assured that if you do not need to use the extra rooms they will NOT be rented separately to anyone else during your stay - the apartments are only rented out to the guests renting the villa if they need extra rooms.
Panglao Villa will remain entirely your own private retreat. Also from the 1st December 2017 our newly built swimming will ready for use.
All have a mini kitchen, tv bathroom with hot water, fridge , and high speed wifi and air con. Double sofa beds.
Panglao Villa is a beautifully maintained modern villa on the paradise island of Panglao. Panglao is famous for its unspoilt white sand beaches, world-renowned dive sites, historical landmarks, and exotic flora and fauna. Panglao is connected to the island of Bohol by two bridges, giving easy access to the wonderful sites of the island, including centuries-old churches and towers, majestic falls, caves, scuba diving havens, rare and exotic wildlife, and of course the famed Chocolate Hills. Bohol, in the heart of the central Visays, is the eco-tourism heart of the Philippines.
There is a small airport at Tagbilaran City, with several daily connections to Manila and Cebu, and this is just a 20 minute drive from Panglao Villa. Free pick up and drop off from the airport is included with your stay.plus there is now a
Shuttle service to Alona Beach and Airport and Tagbilaran city running every 30 minutes from the village centre seven eleven shop 10 mins walking distance from our property Panglaovilla and cost only 15 pesos .Panglao you can be as busy or as relaxed as you wish, and we know that the comfort of the villa, plus the beauty
Long term bookings up to six months have a 50% dis:
The island of Bohol lies some 80 km to the south of Cebu City, and approximately 800 km to the south of Manila.
Bohol has its own small airport in Tagbilaran City, with several daily connections from and to Manila as well as Cebu. To Cebu it is also connected through a several daily ferry and fast craft service, both normal and fast ferries, which land and leave at the city pier of Tagbilaran.
Panglao is virtually attached to Bohol, and connected by two bridges of just 50 meters in length.
Panglao is a 4th class municipality in the province of Bohol, Philippines. According to the 2000 census, it has a population of 21,337 people in 3,890 households. Panglao is famous for its world class diving locations.
Historical Background: Historical Background
In early history, Panglao was known to the Chinese, Malays, Siamese and Indonesian traders. Believed to have been ruled by a king and could have become a bulwark of a flourishing civilization or perhaps a citadel of native genuine counterpart to that of Venice, Athens, and Vietnam. It was said that in 1803, the Spanish explorers came to this island's shore to get the supply of water. Few natives making their fishing devised called 'panggaw' were at the shore. A Spaniard pointing down asked what the name of the place was. The natives who believed that the visitors were asking what they were making answered 'panggaw'. Hence, from that term was derived the name Panglao. Abundance of white, fine as powder sand covers the circular coastline of Panglao. Panglao is proud of its name in the Philippines Tourist Map that indicates fantastic paradise beach resorts and dive spots.
Local Activities: Local Activities Calendar
July: * Nutrition Month
July 25: * Fiesta Balicasag Island
August 28: * Town Fiesta Panglao w/ League
October: * Rosary Month
October 13: * Barrio Fiesta Poblacion Panglao
November 1&2: * All Saints and Souls Day
December 16-24: * Christmas Period w/ Light Decoration Contest at the Plaza, Misa De Gallio
December 25: * Midnight Mass with Drama
EVERY SUNDAY: * Cockfight in the Arena
Pontod Island: Just offshore Panglao. White beach, nice for snorkeling or sunbathing.
- Balicasag Island: Better known as one of the best Dive Spots in Philippines. Nice White beaches, also great to go snorkeling or sunbathing.
Both of these islands you can reach thru a trip with a local pump boat (banka) in less then 30mins.
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD BOOK PANGLAOVILLA
1. Fantastic location, Poblacion panglao is the capital of Panglao with a friendly hospitable community hosting events in the village plaza. walking distance away from the church shops and market great location for a wedding.
2. The villa offers good privacy. Perfect for those looking for a quiet place. It is situated in a secluded area of village but has easy access to nearby resorts and other attractions!
3. Self catering full equipment kitchens making it if you want a very affordable holiday.
4. beach walking distance away.
5. Being in the village means you can truly experience the filipino culture
6. Security night guard not that its necessary but just to be sure we have one, plus police station walking. distance away in the village.
7. Beach and swimming pool walking distance away.
8. Volley ball and badminton court full lighted for night time playing.
9. Large gazeebo with pool table
10. barbecue area with seating and gazeebo and children swings.
11. free airport or port pickup and drop off, included in that trip is a visit to the shopping mall and tour around the village.
12. hight speed wifi, T.V. In all rooms plus large dvd movie library
13. Walking distance from the village pier where you can go on boat trips
14. Newly built extension to the Villa with three more bedrooms for extra guest.
15. 24 hour property manager that's ready to help in anyway. Including hiring motor bikes cars and vans organizing boats trips.
16. Massage parlor walking distance away that does home visits at discounted rates for panglaovilla guest.
Money back guarantee
Our rentalsystem offers a 100% money back guarantee .Get the full listing »