"Home away from home" as what they call.
Our humble fully furnished one bedroom unit is perfect for a convenient getaway for solo travellers, couples, small families and groups who are looking for a relaxing place to stay and unwind in Tagaytay City.
The condominium is located near the tourist spots, shopping mall and restaurants which is very convenient for the travellers.
CHECK IN: 2PM
CHECK OUT: 12PM
Rate per night is good for 2 ADULTS, 2 CHILDREN (FREE). Additional person would be charged P250 per person, per night.
The following are already provided inside the unit:
* 1 x SINGLE SIZED BED
* Sofa (can be used as a bed)
* Water heater
* 2 Extra Mattress
* TV with cable (it has HDMI port)
* Internet WiFi
* Rice Cooker
* Electric Kettle
* Small Table and Chairs (can be used for dining)
* Full Body Mirror
Guests have a free access to our amenities which are the swimming pool, kiddie playground located at the 3rd floor, and rooftop deck wherein guests can enjoy the breath taking 360 degree view of Taal Volcano and the city of Tagaytay
Parking is not a problem because there is a parking area located at the 3rd floor. Parking fee is P50 per day from Monday to Thursday and P50 per entry from Friday to Sunday
Tagaytay Prime Residences is very accessible by public and private transportation. It is close to Tagaytay Rotunda, Olivarez College & Plaza. Food is not a problem because there is a coffee shop and 7-eleven located at the 3rd floor of the building.
Tagaytay Prime Residences is few minutes away, and is also walking distance from famous establishments like Puregold (Grocery Store), Mercury Drug (Drug Store), Mcdonald's, Jollibee, KFC, Mang Inasal, Mcdonald's & Starbucks.
Famous tourist spots like People's Park, Palace in the Sky & Sky Ranch are also just few kilometres away from the condo.
There is also a church located in front of the building which is walking distance. If you're finding for a place to shop, Ayala Malls Serin is also very close to Tagaytay Prime Residences
South Luzon Expressway (SLEX) take the STA. ROSA EXIT, then from the toll, turn RIGHT. you will pass by the famous PASEO Sta. Rosa and NUVALI. Drive until you reach the TAGAYTAY-CALAMBA Rd.
Before you reach the ROTUNDA, Tagaytay Prime Residence will be the first condominium that you will see. it has a SIGN at the top "IN GOD WE TRUST"
From Alabang via Van. Inform the driver that you will drop off at Tagaytay Prime Residence, CITYLAND Condominium. They already familiar to the place.
From Manila by Bus ( Aguinaldo Highway)
Drop off at Olivarez Plaza. (either infront of 7-11 Convenience Store or KFC) it's walking distance to CITYLAND condo or just ride a tricycle beside the 7-11 store for 25 pesos /ride.
LANDMARK: We are 100meter away from Olivares College Tagaytay
Other things to note
- Cleanliness and Silence must be observed during your stay in our unit. Please treat our unit as your own and take proper care for the things provided in the unit.
- All items in the unit are being inspected each check out to make sure that the unit is in good condition for the next guests. Missing or broken items will be charged.
- Any key damaged or lost will be subject to a fine of P500.
- Strictly No Smoking
-Hanging of clothes in the Balcony is strictly prohibited.
- PLEASE turn off Air Conditioner, Lights, TV, Electric Fan, etc. when not in use or when going out.
- PLEASE do not leave any gadgets charged while you are not inside the unit.
No smokingNot suitable for petsNo parties or eventsMay not be safe or suitable for infants (Under 2 years)Check-in time is 2PM - 8PM.
- Please leave your shoes near the doorstep, comfy room shoes will be provided
- Guests should cover fees if any of the appliances/furniture have been damaged due to misused or negligence.
- Do not hang anything at the balcony
- Do not flush tissue/napkins into the toilet bowl.
- No o smoking/no pets allowed inside the unit.
- Turn off & unplug appliances and gadgets, (except for the refrigerator), also turn off the lights when not in use especially when leaving the unit to save electricity and safety purposes.
- Unit is in a residential building, enjoy the place but please consider not to distract people in the neighborhood.
- Alcoholic drink is STRICTLY prohibited (P1,000 penalty)
- Any key damaged or lost will be subject to a fine of P500
- Treat our studio as your own.
- Avoid too much noise early morning/late at night to avoid complain from neighbor unit
- Kindly observe cleanliness, and if possible, when checking out, please leave the studio as clean as possibleGet the full listing »