4 Bedrooms w/6 Beds | 1 king, 2 queen, 2 full, 1 pull out sofa bed. 3.5 baths! Will comfortably sleep 12. FREE, unmetered street parking on most streets surrounding the property! Rooftop relaxing with sun bed + lounge seating + panoramic views or the entire city! Amazing central location just a short walk/ride to all attractions Philly has to offer. A wonderful property for traveling business partners who want space, family getaways, and large group gatherings.
A beautifully design custom built home combining exceptional modern design with high end upgrades and sleek white tiles. We paid attention to the details to ensure comfort and relaxation: 100% black out shades in every bedroom, custom kitchen with wine fridge and beautiful quartz counters; a dresser and wardrobe in each bedroom; 2nd floor bath tub is oversized and welcoming; Master bath has luxurious 4 faucet shower; 2nd floor laundry with oversized appliances.
- Finished Basement: 2nd Living Room / Bedroom#1: 1x Queen / Bonus Room: 1x Full Bed + Full Pull-Out Couch / Full Bath #1
- 1st Floor: Kitchen/Dining/Living + Back patio + Half Bath
-2nd Floor: Bedroom #2 with 1x Queen / Bedroom #3 with 1x Full bed / Hallway Full Bath #2
- 3rd Floor: Expansive Master Bedroom #4: King Bed / Large Ensuite Bathroom #3
- Roofdeck - wonderful panoramic views of the entire city including Center City skyline, and the DE, BD and Walt Whitman bridges.
Rooftop deck is spacious and offers dining space for 10-12. Lounge seating can accommodate 8-10; Sun bed lounge chairs as well. There's built in side lighting to enhance the experience while you watch panoramic views of the bridges along the Delaware River. That said, we live in a residential neighborhood and cannot have loud noise or music on the roof top.
Located in downtown Philadelphia (Newbold/Point Breeze), the neighborhood is highly sought after as the most up-and-coming in the city and has been experiencing great transformation. A short ride to all tourist attractions (Independence Hall/Liberty Bell), Rittenhouse Square (just 13 blocks), festivities, great restaurants, shopping, and whatever else you may need. Free street parking surrounds the property and in the neighborhood. This place is a real gem!
- ~5 blocks to Restaurant Row on Passyunk Square (top 10 foodie street in America).
-~13 blocks to Rittenhouse Square
- ~12 blocks from the Italian Market and the famous Pats and Genos Cheesesteaks!
- ~10 minute Uber to Center City District and City Hall
-~12 minute Uber to Independence Hall / Liberty bell / Historic district
- ~ 15 minute Uber to Art Museum and Ben Franklin Parkway
- ~ 10 minutes from Route 95 highway for easy access!
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
We will send you an electronic guidebook and welcome instructions prior to your check-in.
Also, please note, while we do enjoy hosting pets on the property, the type of pet is at our discretion and there will be an additional fee of $35 charged.Get the full listing »