As an experienced host, I look forward to having you stay in this apartment just four blocks from Larcomar, the Marriott hotel and the Malecon de Miraflores with one of the most beautiful sights of the Pacific Ocean in Lima. Beautifully designed and fully equipped apartment for up to 6 guests at the best location in town.
** THE APARTMENT **
This fully equipped and beautiful apartment has three natural light-filled bedrooms with hardwood floors, five comfy beds, lots of closet space (walking closet in one of the bedrooms) and 2.5 baths with everything you may need to feel at home.
Beautifully designed dining and living room areas, large kitchen with a spacious stainless steel refrigerator. Laundry room with a convenient sink and an all-in-one washer/dryer.
Fast wireless Internet and 2 smart LED TVs with Netflix.
The apartment faces one of the quietest streets in Miraflores with direct access from the elevator. The building has 24/7 doormen.
** THE NEIGHBORHOOD **
Miraflores is one of the most vibrant and safest neighborhoods in Lima. It is located in the heart of the capital. Its people and streets will give you a wonderful flavor of what Lima has to offer, whether you are just in transit to Cusco or planning to enjoy the city for a few more days.
For foodies, Peru is Lima and Lima is Miraflores. Almost all of our superstar chef Gaston Acurio´s restaurants are within walking distance.
** GETTING AROUND **
Do you want to explore the most beautiful sightseeings in Lima? just take a Turibus, a double-decker bus departing just four blocks from my place, in front of Larcomar. Larcomar is one of the most convenient and exclusive malls in town, full of shops, wonderful amenities and engraved at the Costa Verde where you will enjoy one of the most breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean.
** LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION **
The apartment is in a very safe, lively and centrally-located neighborhood, you will love it!
Lucky you, this place is just meters away from our Malecón, which gives you a fantastic scenario for biking, running, surfing or parasailing.
And lucky us, we are just a few minutes away from Barranco, home of Mario Testino museum, MAC museum, Central Restaurant, the best art galleries in Peru, and our legendary Puente de los Suspiros.
This place has an unbeatable location.
3 min walk to:
- LarcoMar and Malecon de Miraflores
- Tanta, Los Bachiche and Papachos, some of the best restaurants of Gaston Acurio´s Peruvian superstar chef
5 min walk to:
- Mirabus main stop, a double-decker bus service, one of the best ways to sightseeing and discover what Lima has to offer
- Parque JF Kennedy
10 min walk to Barranco
** INTERACTION WITH GUESTS **
If there is anything else you would like to know, please get in touch with me.
As a guest, you will be more than welcome to reach out to me via HomeAway chat for any questions or suggestions that you may need so your stay in the apartment and Lima is both joyful and memorable.
** OTHER THINGS TO NOTE **
It is all included in the price (wifi, gas, electricity, garbage pick up), no extra charges unless you would like to hire additional cleaning services during your stay, which we can provide by appointment.
** ONE LAST THOUGHT **
I do my best to help my guests have a memorable experience, as you can see in my reviews, but they have to be mindful of my neighbors during their stay. They are nice and reasonable people, but at the same time quite strict with the compliance of these rules so we can all live in harmony. Please read carefully and decide whether my place is a good fit before making a reservation. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
• Quiet hours are 10pm-8am. Avoid making loud noise in the apartment and in the common areas of the building during this time otherwise my neighbors will complaint and call Serenazgo, the local police. Walls are made of brick and are not soundproofed.
• Smoking is not allowed, neither are drugs. This is a family building. Weed or prostitutes are not welcomed in the apartment.
• If your travel plans change and you have additional people staying, let me know before your check in and I will update your booking using my standard rates. You can have a few daytime visitors, but you have to let me know in advance and provide their name and document to authorize access. Unregistered guests or daytime visitors will not be let in to building or will be asked to leave immediately.
In the interest of your well-being and security, all visitors are required to leave my building by 11:00 pm. Visitors entering/staying in my apartment after 11 pm will be charged US$150 per person.
Please remember that you are responsible for sharing my House Rules with every person in your group and for having them comply. Non-compliance is unacceptable and will lead to the cancellation of your booking with no right to request a refund for unused nights.Get the full listing »