We believe that our condo on Perdido Key can be an oasis away from what is happening in the world and wanted to let you know that:
* Social Distancing is Easy: Our condo towers are uncrowded. There are only 4 units per floor and the “hallways” on each floor are open air. Only 15% of the 96 condos can be rented. The rest are vacation homes where owners come from time to time so you often feel like you have the property all to yourself.
* Extra Cleaning Measures: Our condo is thoroughly cleaned with antibacterial cleaning products after each use and is well stocked with cleaning products and toilet paper! Also, the staff have increased the frequency of cleaning high-touch area such as elevator buttons, handrails and door handles.
* Lots of Space: Our wide white sandy beach is uncrowded, peaceful and private, with glorious sunshine and a gentle breeze so it’s an ideal place to be while the world heals.
We look forward to welcoming you!
Our spacious 3 BR condo "PerdidoHeaven" has panoramic views overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. Please use the "ASK OWNER A QUESTION" button to contact us and get your pet pre-approved today! >>> PLEASE DO NOT USE THE "REQUEST TO BOOK" BUTTON AS DOING SO COULD CAUSE YOU HIGHER FEES!
IF YOU WISH TO BRING A PET, WE NEED TO KNOW THE AGE, BREED, WEIGHT, TENDENCY TO BARK OR CHEW AND HOW MANY PETS YOU WISH TO BRING. THERE IS A $75 PET FEE/PER PET, MAX. 2 PETS.
Some of the special features of our Beach & Yacht Club condo include:
*11th Floor corner unit with an extra large private balcony facing the ocean (south and east views) and a smaller private balcony overlooking the “Old River” bay (west, perfect for sunsets!).
* Large, spacious floor plan (1607 sq. ft. total, balcony is 374 sq ft), with three beautifully decorated, renovated bedrooms, each with their own private bathroom. (Photo of the floor plan is in the photo gallery.) New CoreTec "wooden plank" flooring was installed in all bedrooms in 2018.
* Living room is decorated in stylish white and blue tones. We bought new Pottery Barn sofas for the condo in 2018 and a new comfortable, plush easy chair.
* There is no carpet in the unit. Just tile and CoreTec flooring. It makes it so much cleaner and airier!
* Ceiling fans in the living room and all bedrooms
* Sleeps six. The spacious Master bedroom has a King size bed, vanity and private bathroom with a shower, separate jetted tub and sink. The condo also has a bedroom with a Queen bed and a bedroom with Twin beds. Each bedroom has its own private bathroom and full tub.
* Fully equipped, newly renovated kitchen with stylish white quartz countertops, microwave, dishwasher, stove/oven, ice maker, blender and toaster.
* Breakfast bar with wicker bar stools. Seats two.
* Beautiful dining area which seats six.
* Newly renovated wet bar with white quartz countertops and sink.
* Condo comes with its own full-size washer and dryer, as well as an iron and ironing board.
* White bed and bath linens are provided, as are 6 beach towels.
* The condo is wheelchair accessible however the bathrooms are not ADA compliant.
* Free WiFi
* Large flatscreen TV's in the living room and in all bedrooms
* Large outdoor pool with sun loungers and direct access to the gorgeous wide white sandy beach. Beach service is available in the high season from a a beach service vendor.
* Condo comes with a covered reserved parking space as well as plenty of free open parking.
* Directly across the street is the Beach and Yacht Club’s private marina where you can dock your boat or fish from the pier. It also provides access by boat to Perdido Bay, the Old River, the Gulf of Mexico and Pensacola Bay. The Beach and Yacht Club’s 2 tennis courts and a grilling area are also located here.
* There is a Clubhouse between the two condo towers which overlooks the pool area. It has a fitness center and large club room which is complimentary for use of those staying at the Beach and Yacht Club.
* From our condo, it is an easy walk to the world famous Flora-Bama!
* There are many great restaurants nearby such as the Crab Trap, The Gulf, Cobalt, The Oyster Bar, Flora-Bama Yacht Club, Shrimp Basket, Lillian’s Pizza just to name a few. There is also a Waffle House within walking distance for those mornings when you don’t feel like cooking breakfast!
* Have fun shopping at boutique and specialty shops at The Wharf as well as the upscale Tanger Outlet Mall in Foley, AL.
* Kids will enjoy the rides at The Wharf, putt-putt golf in Gulf Shores and the Naval Aviation Museum in Pensacola!
* Pets gladly considered on a case-by-case basis. $75 non-refundable pet fee per approved pet, max. 2 pets.Get the full listing »