Nestled on the East Verde River in Payson, this 2-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental cabin, 'Rain Creek Cabin', is the perfect destination for 7 guests looking to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life. With outdoor features including a deck, fire pit, and grill - and a quaint interior, you’ll find no better home base for all your hiking and fishing endeavors. Spend all day splashing through the river before coming home to roast some marshmallows under the stars!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed, Twin Daybed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed, Crib
Keep an eye out for the local family of elk that may be munching on the apple trees or nibbling on the grass as you approach this rustic cabin. Once you arrive, you’ll immediately be pleased by the natural forest surroundings and beautiful river views.
If you’re not quite ready to retreat inside, you’ll find everything needed for entertainment out in the fresh air! Listen to the soothing sounds of rushing water while relaxing on the deck with a favorite cocktail, and then gather around the fire pit when the sun falls to roast some s’mores.
A gas grill is also available on the deck, so days spent fishing about a mile away on the East Verde River can end with a zesty barbecue dinner, featuring your catch-of-the-day. Please check the water levels of the East Verde River before booking your trip to make sure you'll have rushing water.
Inside, the home offers 1,100 square feet of living space - perfect for 7 guests! While everyone will love cuddling in front of the wood-burning fireplace on those colder days, further entertainment awaits with use of the flat-screen TV!
When hunger strikes, a fully equipped kitchen and dining table lead freely from the living room. Whip up your favorite culinary creations before settling down for some quality conversation over your meal.
-- THE LOCATION --
When you’re not enjoying the peace and quiet of your own vacation rental oasis, get out and explore the area to see what fun attractions you can find! Just steps away, throw a line in the water at the East Verde River for some of the best fishing rural Arizona has to offer.
If you’d like to explore the area on foot, Water Wheel Falls is a beautiful hiking area with picturesque waterfalls and swimming holes. Additionally, Diamond Point offers visitors of a one-of-a-kind opportunity to hunt for real crystals and geodes!
Both Woods Canyon Lake and Natural Bridge are only 50 minutes away from this serenely located home, so you'll never have a break from exploring the area!
If you want to take a break from eating in, there are a plethora of delectable restaurants in the area for you to sample. Maverick Cadillac Ranch Restaurant offers great happy hour food and drinks, while Crosswinds Restaurant offers simple diner food amidst airplane decor.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, central heating, wood-burning fireplace (wood provided), flat-screen TV with Directv, in-unit laundry machines, hair dryer, furnished deck, charcoal grill, fire pit, river views, driveway parking, and more!
- Beautiful Payson location near the East Verde River with prime fishing opportunities! Just 7 minutes from Water Wheel Falls, 30 minutes to Diamonds Point, and near a plethora of great restaurants!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Phoenix–Mesa Gateway Airport - 5835 S Sossaman Rd, Mesa, AZ 85212, (~ 93.4 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 fee (maximum 2 allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the river may be running dry if the water company doesn't release the dam upstream
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »