Come relax in this 1-bedroom Seaside Inn condo, recently renovated with custom upgrades for your family to enjoy. Bring up to 4 guests and enjoy the open concept floor plan, kitchen with bar overlooking the dining area, the bedroom with 2 new queen-sized memory foam mattresses/bedding and its own private bath, as well as a brand new sectional sofa in the living room, complete with hardwood floors and 9’ foot ceilings. Just off the living room, you’ll find a large screened-in furnished porch overlooking a view of the lake with fountains. The condo is a top floor end unit, with easy elevator access and reserved ground level parking & bike/beach storage underneath the building. The condo is fully equipped with all needed bed-, bath-, kitchen- linens, as well as beach towels, two flat screen tvs & a DVD player, complimentary WiFi, a full-size refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, microwave, a Keurig coffee machine, blender, toaster oven, a washer and dryer, all needed bath toiletries, and a starter set of kitchen, and laundry supplies so you can enjoy your stay! An infant rock-n-play and a pack and play are available upon request. Should you need it, a Fisher-Price SpaceSaver High Chair is also available upon request.
Seaside Inn is part of Litchfield By the Sea Resort, a unique beachside community in Pawleys Island, with an abundance of amenities: private beach/beach access, an ocean-front club house & deck (with parking & showers), extensive bike and walking trails (and bike rentals), including the well-known Wacammaw Trail, extending from Murrells Inlet to Pawleys Island, a fishing dock, a crabbing floating dock, lighted tennis courts, an outdoor pool with a lazy river, a mini waterpark featuring splash buckets, a squirting submarine, and water cannons, and, rental private cabanas with televisions.
Also located on the resort property, you can find a full-service Starbucks, Webster's Restaurant & Tavern, and, access to Beachside Health & Fitness, which offers a cardio and weight rooms, with fitness and water-fitness classes, racquetball/basketball courts and equipment, a heated indoor pool, hot tub, sauna room, steam room, towel service and full service locker rooms (for an additional fee).
Although with the pool just steps away and the beach an easy 6-minute walk from your condo, there’s no need to leave the resort, there’s lots to see and do in the area, and should you choose, we recommend:
• Brookgreen Gardens, the largest outdoor sculpture garden in the world (3 miles)
• Huntington Beach State Park, 2500 acres to camp, hike, swim, explore nature & coastal wildlife; check out the Nature Center & park programming for special events! (3 miles)
• Atalaya Castle, a National Historic Landmark (3 miles)
• Hobcaw Barony, a 16,000-acre wildlife refuge, which features Hobcaw House, where Winston Churchill, Franklin Roosevelt, and others stayed; the only fully-intact, slave village in the Grand Strand; and the Discovery Center, which provides hikes at the beach, marsh, and forests, and ecological tours (12 miles)
• Carolina Rover Eco-Tourism Shelling & Lighthouse Cruise (15 miles)
• Surf the Earth for Surfboard, Kayak & Paddleboard Rentals; Surf Camp & Lessons; and Kayak & Paddle Board EcoTours and Adventures (4 miles)
• Caledonia & True Blue, or any one of the other 67 golf courses in the area, as well as the countless Golf Academies & Schools (5 miles)
• Boutique Shopping at the Hammock Shops or Downtown Pawleys Island (3 miles)
• Pawleys Island Art Galleries, Painting & Pottery (3 miles)
• SC Coastal Animal Rescue & Educational Sanctuary (27 miles)Get the full listing »