URelax Vacation Rentals is a professional property management company based out of Morro Bay and serving San Luis Obispo County. We love to share our knowledge of our homes to find the perfect fit for your group. Discover the difference that selecting a professionally managed home for your vacation can make with regards to amenities, upkeep and customer service before and during your stay. Trust your vacation to a PRO!
As a value to our guests we include accidental damage coverage with every rental to avoid collecting a security deposit. This coverage is for unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay, provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. Conditions and limitations apply, contact us for full details.
Please Note: Because of the age of this home, the stairs to the upstairs bedrooms are fairly steep and may not be suitable for young children or older adults.
The Tolle House is a historic two-story brick Victorian home built in 1898 which has been renovated and updated consistently over the last few years. This special 5 bedroom 4 bath home retains its original Douglas fir floors, doors, hardware, and baseboards throughout. Some of the original light fixtures still hang in their place as well. The home remains true to the era and lets the inherent beauty of the old home shine through. It’s just a few blocks walk to the park, a dozen world-class restaurants and the town center. Enjoy the quiet retreat of a grand old home filled with a mix of fine antiques, modern amenities and new, high quality furnishings. Laze in the private, shaded backyard, complete with a pool, hot tub, and BBQ- a great place to enjoy a meal with a glass of fine Paso wine.
• Master bedroom (upstairs) has a king bed and adjoining spacious private bath
• Master bathroom with a step-in marble tiled shower and pedestal sink.
• 2nd bedroom (upstairs) has a queen bed, and also has an adjoining bath with a step-in shower.
• 3rd bedroom (upstairs) has a queen bed.
• 4th bedroom (upstairs) has 2 twin beds.
• A third full bathroom (upstairs) lies at the end of the hallway, complete with the original claw foot soaker tub. This bath is shared between a third and fourth bedrooms.
• 5th bedroom (downstairs) has a queen bed and tv.
• Downstairs full bath with step in shower.
• All the beds have quality mattresses, non-allergenic pillows, comforters and Egyptian cotton linens for a perfect night’s sleep.
• Downstairs you will find a fully equipped, gourmet kitchen with granite and butcher block counters and new stainless steel appliances.
• The dining/living area centers on an antique oak table that can easily seat 10 or more.
• Formal parlor with plenty of extra space to read a book, play cards or sip a glass of wine and a wide screen TV to enjoy a movie.
• The pool area is a private Eden at the back of the house with hot tub
• Securely fenced off pool deck for child safety
• Central heat and air conditioning
• High speed wireless internet
• Full size washer/dryer for guest use
Our central location is a short walk to town square and numerous restaurants, wine tasting rooms, a good coffee shop, antique shops and other boutique stores. We are within easy reach of happenings in the park; the state fairgrounds; vineyard and wine tasting tours; the beach; Lake Nacimiento; Hearst Castle and beautiful scenic drives along the wild California coast or inland hills. There is much to see and do here.Get the full listing »