Enjoy world-class Park City & Deer Valley Resorts in this beautiful & spacious remodeled mountain-side condo. With 3 bedrooms & 3 bathrooms on 3 levels - cut right in to the mountain side - this condo allows you to park in dry, underground parking garage located directly below the residence. This allows for easy ski storage and loading and unloading to/from the car.
The Portico Condominiums are very centrally located between both Deer Valley Resort & Park City Mountain Resort & are just a very short walk to the FREE transit system to and from each resort (or many other local attractions). You can also take a short walk (1/2 mile) to the world famous Main Street in Old Town Park City.
A home built into a mountain has it's ups and downs (literally), but the positives dramatically outweigh any negatives! To be more clear, yes, there are stairs. But on the much lighter, bright side, this allows the home to offer a much bigger, more private & open feel to it. And this home, as you will find, has a great layout - taking full advantage of large windows and a great deal of natural light.
Here is brief description of the layout-
- Open, bright living room with flat screen TV, gas fireplace, sofa sleeper & love seat
- Designated dining area w/ dining table and seating for six (6).
- Fully remodeled and stocked kitchen with large counter tops (including bar stool seating for four(4), fridge/freezer, ice maker, oven, gas stove, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, tea pot, toaster, etc. (Photos coming soon!)
- Stackable washer/dryer combo.
- Bathroom with a shower, toilet & sink
- Master Bedroom - King Bed, Sofa, Bathroom with his/her sinks, shower, toilet & large jetted tub.
- Bathroom with Shower, toilet & sink
- Bedroom with Queen Bed and Single Sofa Sleeper (kid sized twin sleeper sofa)
- Bedroom with two (2) Twin Beds and Bunk Bed with (2) Twin Beds - (4) twin beds total in this room.
Each bedroom has it's own TV and basic cable television is included, as well as WiFi Internet.
There is also a deck off of the main dining area that offers a BBQ & private hot tub for relaxing after a nice focused day of skiing or snowboarding!Get the full listing »