Embark on outdoor adventures and return home to a lovely, well-appointed home base when you book this 3-bedroom, 2-bath Park City vacation rental. Nestled steps from the chair lift for winter fun and endless mountain adventures in the summer, this condo is the perfect 4-season getaway. When you’re not cruising the slopes, take advantage of the community pool, hot tub, tennis courts, and golf course. The condo itself boasts a cozy deck, gas grill, and fireplace, so you’ll truly need for nothing!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Sleep Number Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin/Twin Bunk Bed, Twin/Twin/Twin Bunk Bed | Additional Sleeping: Air Mattress
Rustic decor, high ceilings, and well-appointed furnishings highlight this 1,200-square-foot vacation rental home. Start up the gas fireplace and pick out a movie to play on the Smart TV for some much-needed relaxation. Thanks to the open layout, the designated chef can still stay tuned in on the movie while cooking in the fully equipped kitchen.
Elevate your dinner with help of the gas grill on the deck, or simply step outside for some after dinner drinks. The back deck boasts comfy furnishings and stunning views, so it’ll quickly become your favorite place to gather.
Stick outside as stars alight the night sky for the chance to spot your favorite constellations. Afterwards, the heads of the household will truly love the master bedroom, while everyone else will find peaceful nights of rest in either of the remaining bedrooms.
-- THE LOCATION --
While a prime winter destination, Park City features world-class mountain biking terrain, breathtaking hiking trails, and even white water rafting! There are pools and hot tubs right in the Red Pines Condominiums if you’d rather just stick close to home.
You’ll find plenty of restaurants and cafes within walking distance! In the morning, grab some coffee and baked goods from The Coffee Bar and then head over to The Farm Restaurant later on for dinner.
Throw your skis and snowboards over your shoulder and walk just a few minutes to the Cabriolet Ski Lift. From there, you’ll have full access to Iron Mountain and Park City Mountain, where the powder is truly endless!
Golfers, be sure to bring your clubs, as Park City Golf Course is just 3 miles away. Stick around the area afterwards to explore Park Ave, a bustling street at the base of Park City Mountain filled with breweries, distilleries, souvenir shops, and more!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, air conditioning, central heating, flat-screen Smart TVs, fireplace, in-unit laundry machines, linens & towels, deck with comfy seating, gas grill, 2-car driveway, and more!
- Community amenities include a clubhouse, multiple pools and hot tubs, tennis courts, golf course, cabriolet, and more!
- Beautiful Park City location just steps from the ski lifts! Walking distance to cafes, restaurants, and shops and near golf courses, hiking trails, mountain biking trails, and white water rafting!
- Nearest Major Airport: Salt Lake City International Airport (~33 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »