Conveniently located near restaurants, bars, grocery stores, and the free bus taking you to resorts, and Main Street Park City. You'll find excellent views from our well appointed two bedroom plus loft, three bath 1,500 square foot condominium.
The unit sleeps up to eight guests. The master bedroom has a king-size bed, a large private bathroom, cable TV and a private deck overlooking the trail, and Swaner Nature Preserve.
The second bedroom has two twin beds, as well as a full bath and cable TV. The loft has a twin Daybed w/twin pull out trundle bed, and you'll also find a queen size sofa sleeper in the living room. There is a full size bathroom off the living room for guests sleeping in this area.
From the private hot tub and deck off the living room, you have beautiful views of Deer Valley, Park City Mountain Resort, and the 1200 acre Swaner Nature Preserve. Outside the front door is the Park City trail system, and a small grassy yard. The townhome has floor to ceiling sliding glass door in the living room, and master bedroom. And because we are an end unit we have additional windows throughout, providing panoramic views and plenty natural light.
We are within walking distance to numerous restaurants, bars, shops and entertainment options all within about a 5 minute walk! There is a Smith's Market a 24-hour supermarket, a Starbucks, a bakery, a movie theater and a bowling alley down the street.
Our home has
- Private Deck with Hot Tub
- Private Balcony off Master Bedroom
- 3 Bathrooms w/ Showers
- Fully Equipped Kitchen w/ granite counter-tops
- 3 Flat screen TVs w/ Digital Cable
- Free WiFi
- In-House Laundry Room
- Garage with key-less entry
- 5 minute walk to shops & restaurants
- Short walk to free bus service to all Park City ski resorts and to old town Main Street.
- Townhome sits on McLeod Creek Trail which is a paved bike trail that connects old town Park City to the Basin Recreation trail system
- Basin Recreation Center Field house a short walk away with day passes available for guests (see website for details)
- Park City free bus system that connects to old town and all three resorts with bus a few minutes walk from townhomeGet the full listing »