21+ & Families Welcome
Snow Birds need to call to add March to your stay
Enjoy complimentary beach service, which includes two padded chaise lounge chairs and umbrella (a $40 daily value from Mar 1 - Oct 20, 2020).
Welcome to Tidewater Beach Resort! Your vacation is sure to be memorable; you can enjoy a variety of attractions located in Panama City Beach or just relax on the beautiful beaches.
This is a beautifully decorated one bedroom, two bath unit located directly on the beach with a gorgeous view of the Gulf of Mexico and sugary white sandy beaches.
• Fold out Queen size sofa bed
• 32” flat screen TV
• DVD player
• Plush furnishings
• Access to balcony
• King size bed
• DVD player
• Private bath
Bunk bed room:
• There is a bunk area in the hallway
• Full kitchen
• Full size refrigerator.
• Stackable washer and dryer
Tidewater Beach Resort is in a prime location very near Highway 79 and the new Pier Park a Simon Signature Project, and Premier Shopping Destination for Panama City Beach. Pier Park is a 1.1 million square foot open air lifestyle center with unique shopping, dining and tourist attractions. Tidewater Beach Resort is also very close to the newly opened Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport.
• Tidewater Beach Resort is located on 650 feet of beautiful sugar white sandy beaches
• Two 4,000+ Sq Ft outdoor pools
• A Muraled indoor pool
• Fitness center
• Library area
• Outdoor grilling pad
• Movie theater (Holds 50 people)
• Rockey Shores Coffee Shoppe Hangout
• Game Rooms
• Hot Tubs
• Beach Rentals
• Volleyball & more
The NEW Pier Park:
• An Entertainment, Restaurant & Shopping Haven all within a 1/3 Mile
• Take a Front Beach Rd Trolley or stroll along the beach picking up shells!
. Also new to PCB Pier Park is Dave & Buster
• Kilwin’s Ice cream
• Hofbrau Beer Garden
DAVE & BUSTERS!
• JC Penney
• Panera Bread
• The Grand with 16 Movie Theaters & IMAX
• Many more one of a kind shops and restaurants
• Kids can ride a train, rock climb, OR have their hair braided
Just a Few of Pier Park attractions!
• The Historical Miracle Strip Amusement Park is also located In Pier Park.
Panama City Beach was rated #1 in 1995 by world renowned geologist, Dr. Stephen Leatherman (AKA Dr. Beach coastal ecologist and author and first director of the International Hurricane Research Center), and #4 beaches in America this year by the Travel Channel with over 27 miles of sugar white sandy beaches and emerald green waters.
Sports and Recreation activities in Panama City Beach
• Pleasure boating
• Deep sea fishing
• Jet skiing
• Five 18 hole championship golf courses
• Tennis courts
• Miniature golf
• Go-cart racing
For swimming, boating, camping, hiking, and fishing,
St. Andrews State Park is popular location.
There is also Zoo World, Shipwreck Island Water Park that the kids will love, and beach clubs offering day and night entertainment.
Panama City Beach is known as 'the Seafood Capital of the World' and is host to an array of colorful dining establishments. There are many casual eateries as well as award winning restaurants. We have it all.
There is definitely something for every age and taste in Panama City Beach. Enjoy!!Get the full listing »