We purchased this condo and closed the deal on June 14, 2019. Because we started with an empty calendar for June, July, and August our rates are VERY competitive. Look closing at all the amenities we list and look closely at our photos. We're confident you will NOT find this kind of high-quality experience, with all the amenities we list, and with so much sleeping capacity, for a similar price. With this condo this year, you'll only pay for what a nice two bedroom condo would cost, but you will have twice the space and more than twice the quality. But don't hesitate. We use instant booking and any time slot you're considering could become unavailable at any moment.
Create a "Hall of Fame" beach vacation!
This is a rare penthouse corner unit with two balconies with beach views. The home is set up especially for family reunions with 2266 square feet of living space, four bedrooms (two master suites, a queen bed suite, and a bunk room, three baths and everything you need with stunning views of the surf and setting sun every evening.
The kitchen is well stocked with quality appliances, no mess glass top cooking range, Kitchen Aide Mixer, two large crockpots, one is an Instant-Pot, a large electric grill, plenty of pots and pans, Blender, Keurig Coffee maker, a Mr. Coffee, quality Chicago Cutlery knifes, spice rack, pantry closet, baking pans, etc. Everything you need to create gourmet for a large family or group—IF desired.
This will be your family's happy place!
Summary of the Bedrooms:
• The Master Bedroom (bedroom #1): This room provides elegance beyond expectations. It has a high-quality king-size bed that's 100% clean & fresh because we use triple-sheet bedding.
This suite has an ensuite bath with large garden jetted tub and shower, large HD TV, large closet, and private door accessing the large private penthouse balcony, electric blackout privacy curtains.
• The Family Suite (bedroom #2): This suite is almost identical to the other master suite without the private balcony. We have added twin bunk beds to this room so it's perfect for a younger couple with small children. The bath area looks like the other suite. It's not, they each have their own very similar looking bathroom suites.
• The Queen Suite (bedroom #3): This suite has a high-quality triple-sheet queen-size bed.
There is a Pak n' Play portable crib/play pen in the closet of this bedroom. Or, in one of the bedroom closets depending on where it was last used and put away.
• The Children's Bunk Room (bedroom #4): This room has full over full bunkbeds with stairs going up and drawers in the stairs. There are also twin bunks. This room sleeps up to 6 children.
You have a choice of where to stay on the beach. Please compare our condo with other condos:
#1!!! REVIEWS!!! This condo has no reviews, YET. We just bought it in June, 2019. But we take care of our guests as shown by our average review of 4.8 stars with more than 110 online reviews on our one bedroom condo purchased in 2009 (see https://www.vrbo.com/181412#reviews) and 4.7 average stars with more than 59 reviews on our two bedroom condo purchased in 2015 (see https://www.vrbo.com/815352#reviews). We purchased a four-bedroom condo in June, 2018 see https://www.vrbo.com/1328254#reviews). That condo as 19 reviews with a 4.9-star average.
This Grand Panama Resort condo has never been offered to vacation guests until now. Maybe you will be one of the first to review it. Hats off to you for prioritizing life balance with your family on a beach vacation. You are our kind of people and we LOVE assisting you to have a great time so we will do whatever it takes.
• FREE broadband WiFi throughout the resort
• Includes BEACH CHAIR DAILY SERVICE. Get two beach chairs--daily service--FREE!. We provide two beach chairs FREE of charge for our guests (your welcome:-)
• All of our King & Queen beds are 100% clean & fresh because we use triple-sheet bedding instead of comforters. Compare with other condos. If they have comforters on their beds, chances are they haven't been cleaned in weeks, or much longer.
• A Martin cutaway six-string acoustic guitar is provided -- Make some memories! — Martin is THE premier acoustic guitar brand. Most guitarist only dream of playing one. It's yours while you're here at our condo.
• The famous Tantra Chair™ is provided in Master Suite 1 with a romantic ocean beach view for your special "get-away-from-it-all" moments. It's a wonderful innovation that no other condo in PCB provides (see photos).
• A 10-foot stand-up inflatable paddle board is provided. It is the kind the you can rent on the beach for $35 per day. Use it free with our condo. The inflatable model becomes just as rigid as a solid board, but it's lighter and fits in a bag that's convenient to carry down to the beach. Our first guests checked in on June 22, 2019 and they give me permission to share the photos you see of the paddle board (Thanks ya'll!).
• TVs in every room! Don't miss a game! Some over our TVs allow you to play movies from your own subscription accounts on Netflix, VUDU, YouTube, Amazon Prime, HULU, etc. plus, cable TV.
• There's plenty of space here. We sleep up to 8 adults comfortably, plus room for 6-8 children.
• Quality beds for your rest and rejuvenation.
• Beautiful real leather couch with electric recliners for your relaxation. Check out the photo that shows them all in full recline position. What a way to chill!
• Two reserved parking places!
• Private penthouse condo with a special elevator code
• Corner penthouse unit with two balconies for wonderful sunsets every evening
• Competitive rates with higher than expected quality
• 14th floor location provides postcard views without the noise of the street below
• Friendly owner (Ed) & manager (Yulia) that are helpful and available by cell phone! Yulia is our daughter-in-law and goes the extra mile when needed. She's the best!
Thanks for considering our condo. This will be your happy place;-) — guaranteed!
Ed Rickers (owner)
Yulia Rickers (daughter-in-law/manager)
385-208-9765Get the full listing »