Book an unforgettable Panama City Beach getaway to this 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental condo of 8. Located just steps from the beach in Pinnacle Port, a private gated community, and boasting access to top-notch community amenities, this 1,244-square-foot home is perfect for those looking for soft sand and 5-star luxuries. Whether you spend your days watching dolphins from the balcony, fishing in Powell Lake, or scuba diving, you'll never want your Sunshine State getaway to end!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Master Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Living Room: Pullout Couch
When you need a break from the southern sun, retreat into the living room and melt into the couch. As you watch the flat-screen cable TV, try not to be distracted by the ocean views visible out the wall-to-wall windows.
No matter what your group's chef chooses to prepare in the fully equipped kitchen, you're sure to have a memorable meal at the dining table for 6.
Before retiring to your room's top-of-the-line bed, rinse off the sand and sunscreen in your room's en-suite bathroom.
Still not ready to hit the hay? Turn on your bedroom's flat-screen cable TV and let the sounds of late night reruns usher you to sleep.
This home features 2 balconies with views that simply can't be beaten! From the lower balcony, located just off of the living room, you'll have unobstructed views of the beach, while the master bedroom's balcony overlooks the Gulf. You may even see a dolphin as you sip a beverage and watch the sunset.
Be sure to take advantage of Pinnacle Port's community amenities during your stay. With 2 pools, tennis courts, a kid's playground, basketball courts, shuffleboard board, bocce ball, and more.
-- THE LOCATION --
No trip to Florida is complete without a day at the beach so put on your bathing suit and take a short walk to the beach! Located mere steps from the condo, you'll have unparalleled access to the many activities the Gulf of Mexico has to offer.
For even more outdoor fun, drive 5 minutes down the road to Powell Lake and excite your inner angler. Complete with fishing and boating docks, Powell Lake is a great place to fish for Redfish and Speckled Trout.
Spend an evening on Front Beach Road and experience why thousands of young people choose Panama City beach as their Spring Break Destination. Whether you choose to hit the club, dine at a pub, or lounge at a cocktail bar, you'll never be more than a few minutes from your home-away-from-home.
Pier Park, a 900,000-square-foot shopping center, sits just 7 miles from the property. Known as Northwestern Florida's premier shopping destination, Pier Park offers shopping, delicious dining, and several family attractions
Traveling with kids? Check out some of the area's many family-friendly attractions like Captain Anderson's Deep Sea Fishing, Gulf World, Zoo World, Shell Island, and much more.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 4 flat-screen cable TVs, 2 balconies, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, open lot parking, complimentary linens and towels, and more!
- Pinnacle Port's community amenities include 2 pools, tennis courts, a kid's playground, basketball courts, shuffleboard board, bocce ball, and more
- Unbeatable Panama City Beach Location - Steps from the beach, within minutes of Front Beach Road's booming nightlife, 5 minutes from Powell Lake, and 7 miles from Pier Park
- Closest Commercial Airport - Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport, 6300 W Bay Pkwy, Panama City, FL 32409, (~18.8 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that linens are not provided for the pullout couch
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »