Pack your swimsuits and head off to the sugar-white sands of Panama City Beach! From this 2-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom vacation rental townhome, up to 8 guests can enjoy coveted access to the Gulf Highlands Beach Resort’s prime amenities, including 11 pools, 4 tennis courts, a fitness center, mini golf, shuffleboard, and so much more! Start the day over on the community’s private beach to ride the waves or just stay at home to barbecue out on the patio and enjoy the sunny Florida weather.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: King Bed, 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Roll the windows down and breathe in the salty ocean air as you approach this quaint, Panama City Beach home-away-from-home. As soon as you arrive, you’ll be thrilled by the condo’s bright open layout, simple beach decor, and copious natural light.
Once you’ve unpacked in either of the 2 well-appointed bedrooms, step into the living room to take a load off on the comfortable couches and armchair. The flat-screen TV comes equipped with cable, so you can stay up-to-date on your favorite shows during your stay.
When hunger strikes, the fully equipped kitchen has all the necessary gadgets to prepare your favorite recipes. Pull up to the breakfast bar to keep the chef company, and then bring your delicious spread over to the glass-topped dining table to feast with your loved ones.
If you’re craving some barbecue instead, don’t worry. You’ll have private access to a patio, gas grill, and plenty of outdoor seating. On those warm summer days, the back patio is the perfect spot to enjoy a cold drink to escape the Florida heat.
-- THE LOCATION --
With so much to choose from, you won’t know what to try first! The Gulf Highlands Beach Resort has 11 pools, 4 tennis courts, an 18-hole mini golf course, fitness center, playground, shuffleboard, and so much more. To top it off, enjoy access to a secluded beach private to the community!
If you’re traveling with kids, don’t forget to visit Shipwreck Island Waterpark, a tropical themed attraction featuring waterslides, a lazy river, wave pool, and more! For some adult fun, check out one of the many nearby golf courses, including the Club at Edgewater and Signal Hill Golf Club.
When dining out, the Shoppes at Edgewater, just a 12-minute walk, boasts several delicious options including Montego Bay Seafood House & Oyster Bar, Los Rancheros Mexican Restaurant, and Bayou on the Beach. There’s also a bowling alley and numerous stores to find just the right souvenir.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, free WiFi, laundry machines, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, furnished patio, outdoor dining area, gas grill, pool toys, 2-car driveway, and more!
- Resort amenities include 11 swimming pools, 18-hole mini golf course, shuffle board, private beach, 4 tennis courts (2 lighted for nighttime play), exercise room, conference center, playground, and more!
- Sunny Panama City Beach Location! Within walking distance of the beach and amazing seaside restaurants!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport - 6300 W Bay Pkwy, Panama City, FL 32409, (~ 18.7 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »