‘Sunshine and Sand’ condo is a 2 bedroom/2 bath condo on one level directly on the beach. The balcony is the perfect place to watch sunset.
28+ days In the Fall get an extra discount!
Located in the gated community of Carillon, Pinnacle Port is nestled between the residential homes on the east and Camp Helen/Inlet Beach to the West. With this resort, you get the close proximity to 30a, Destin, and PCB without the PCB crowds!
The resort sits on 26 acres, includes one parking space, and access to wonderful amenities.
C2*302 condo is in the mid-rise building of the complex, and there are pools, a playground, shuffleboard, and Lake Powell.
Yes, you have lake access too, and kayak & paddleboard rentals are available!! There is also boat access, so bring your watercraft with you!
Lounge chair/umbrella rentals are available and there is a discount on the weekly rate. Literally walk a few feet from the condo to the beach, and you’re all set!
We chose this condo because of it's family-friendly setting, and beautiful uncrowded beaches. It’s close enough to Panama City Beach and 30A to take advantage of all both areas have to offer. Perfect place for your beach vacations, with some great eating, shopping, and Pier Park located nearby.
You’ll find everything you need in this 2 bedroom, 2 bath unit. All on one level, there is a full kitchen, bar top counter and chairs as well as a dining table, and the loveseat is a pullout sleeper. The master bedroom has a beautiful ocean view with a queen bed and the master bath has a huge double-vanity sink. The guest bedroom is large with a queen bed and the guest bath includes a second full bathtub/shower combo. As of April 2019, our condo is almost completely through with renovations. And while the ocean makes for great scenery, there are three TVs, a DVD player, and free WiFi 😊
Everything you need is here— the water is hot, and the a/c is cool! There’s a hairdryer in the master bath, and the kitchen is fully stocked including everything you need to cook in, toaster, microwave, and a blender for tropical drinks! There is a full size fridge, and a small washer/dryer as well.
The property has tons of activities to keep your family busy. There is a large pool is attached to the tower building next to the mid-rises and sits Gulf-front so you can see and hear the waves while swimming or catching some rays on the sprawling gulf front pool deck, and there's also a smaller pool right outside our building (across the parking lot=wear shoes). And, if you're hungry, The Cabana Cafe (open during the summer season) is located right on the pool deck at the high rise tower and serves a wide variety of food!
For families, there’s Movie Night on the pool deck (summer season only) - completely free and open to all guests and owners. Each week a family friendly movie is shown (via a projector on a big blow up screen) on the pool deck. The Cabana, which normally closes at 6, stays open late on movie night - so you can eat AND watch a movie with the kids.
One of the best amenities is the natural 880 acre Lake Powell. Canoes and kayaks for use on the lake are available for rent at the office. A dock and boat slips are also accessible for Pinnacle Port guests.
There are also grills, a children's playground, tennis courts and even shuffleboard and a basketball court!
* Near 30-A: Rosemary Beach, Seacrest, Seaside, Watercolor and Grayton are literally around the corner (the only thing separating Pinnacle Port from 30-A is Phillips Inlet/Lake Powell/Camp Helen). You'll love that you can enjoy all that 30-A has to offer, without the 30-A price tag (or crowds). How close is it? Rosemary Beach is your view from the west side of the condo (2.7 miles by vehicle).
* Panama City Beach is just 6 minutes to the East (Pier Park is just 8 miles down Highway 98).
* Destin is 30 minutes to the West (Silver Sands Outlet Mall is just 30 miles to the West).
* It's inside a secluded, gated, security patrolled beach community - shared with Carillon Beach, a private, planned community reminiscent of 30-A developments like Rosemary, Watercolor or Seaside. Its secluded area, while close to all the aforementioned tourist cities, is quiet and there are no city lights to compete with the backdrop of stars over the ocean at night.
* It's on the BEACH! No streets to cross, just walk out the building onto the beach.Get the full listing »